Idea
08-09-2007, 01:53 PM,
Nothing
OK,nothing form my ideas.
08-09-2007, 02:07 PM,

Don't let that stop you posting ideas though. Tongue
08-09-2007, 02:12 PM,

OK, one question.
Will this mod conect Vvardenfell and that world used in Oblivion ????
08-09-2007, 02:33 PM,

connect? Well you can go back and forth I guess, but no walking over... thats not fun anyhow. :yes:

As for battles, we'll get them as big as possible but you will not be able to have actual battles. It will probably be dealt with by having a few enemies spawn at a time so there is a constant in-flow of enemies for you are your troopers to fight.
08-09-2007, 02:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
connect? Well you can go back and forth I guess, but no walking over... thats not fun anyhow. :yes:

As for battles, we'll get them as big as possible but you will not be able to have actual battles. It will probably be dealt with by having a few enemies spawn at a time so there is a constant in-flow of enemies for you are your troopers to fight.

Now I remembered what is not good for me in Oblivion.
For me it is not good that you must be everithing if you go to advanture like knigth who is lockpicking. Can you make actualy have some companinons for the avantures in Vvardenfell and in other world spaces???? Just idea,and I think it is hard to make.I will search for some companion modes what can fix this.

I have one idea but only idea. Can I be betha tester for mod??? Big Grin
08-09-2007, 02:50 PM,

Companions are easy to do. Thats not a big deal.
I have that problem sometimes. Thats why I got the lockbash mod in Morrowind, where you attack the door and the lock breaks.
I think there may be on for Oblivion, I dont remember though.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-09-2007, 03:00 PM,

OK thanks. I will download mod. I will use CM Partners mod what grant me many solutions how to use companions and give me option to they loot things so I do not need do that Big Grin.
08-09-2007, 03:01 PM,

I think there are other mods out there that make that aspect of the game more realistic. Like "lock bash" or something. This mod alows non-thieves to break locks using a blunt weapon...

But thats overall gameplay stuff, which I don't tink these guys will be bothered with to this extend.

I'm not triing to counter every idea you have. I'm new here myself and I'm not in the possition of doing that. Ideas are good and nessesary. But yours seem so out of place here. Altough it would be nice to have some companions in vvardenfell, but I don't think thats what youre specificly aiming at with this idea of yours...

greetz
08-09-2007, 03:06 PM,
cool
I find one thing what I think can be good to do something like build your own house how you like it or whole casle to be builded.
look for this mod may be need some extra texturing to make it like you build with warious materials. I find one thing what I think can be good to do something like build your own house how you like it or whole casle to be builded.

MOD
08-09-2007, 03:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
I have that problem sometimes. Thats why I got the lockbash mod in Morrowind, where you attack the door and the lock breaks.
I think there may be on for Oblivion, I dont remember though.
Quote:Originally posted by GiPSy
I think there are other mods out there that make that aspect of the game more realistic. Like "lock bash" or something. This mod alows non-thieves to break locks using a blunt weapon...

But thats overall gameplay stuff, which I don't tink these guys will be bothered with to this extend.

Right.
It is not high priority. But when everything is said and done and the mod nearly done, I'd love to have lock-bashing in... I think it's like a must have... who wants to be sneaky all the time? Well I don't, I just wanna smash my way in.