Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea
08-09-2007, 03:12 PM,

likewise
08-09-2007, 03:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by GiPSy
I think there are other mods out there that make that aspect of the game more realistic. Like "lock bash" or something. This mod alows non-thieves to break locks using a blunt weapon...

But thats overall gameplay stuff, which I don't tink these guys will be bothered with to this extend.

I'm not triing to counter every idea you have. I'm new here myself and I'm not in the possition of doing that. Ideas are good and nessesary. But yours seem so out of place here. Altough it would be nice to have some companions in vvardenfell, but I don't think thats what you're specificly aiming at with this idea of yours...

greetz

I am aiming to that you need have grup to go to advantures like if you are doing work with your companions like rouge mage and knight ir something like that. That will make you can concentrate your game to becoming better in job you need do in grup.
08-10-2007, 07:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by RA22
I think there are other mods out there that make that aspect of the game more realistic. Like "lock bash" or something. This mod alows non-thieves to break locks using a blunt weapon...

But thats overall gameplay stuff, which I don't tink these guys will be bothered with to this extend.

I'm not triing to counter every idea you have. I'm new here myself and I'm not in the possition of doing that. Ideas are good and nessesary. But yours seem so out of place here. Altough it would be nice to have some companions in vvardenfell, but I don't think thats what you're specificly aiming at with this idea of yours...

greetz

I am aiming to that you need have grup to go to advantures like if you are doing work with your companions like rouge mage and knight ir something like that. That will make you can concentrate your game to becoming better in job you need do in grup.
that can be facilitated in the factions themselves...
perhaps "firneds" or "bodyguards" or "mission partners" awarded or gained during quests will help in the future...

the details for companions isn't worked out but its definitely something I intend to have in this mod. I mean who goes out into the frontier alone? In reality thats known as suicide. But enough ramblings, you get the point. Big Grin
08-10-2007, 07:23 AM,

I really think Ob needs mini- game, but something like cards game. Not kind a mini game you suggested. Yeah, the combat is better in Ob, I really think you should have the magicka that fills with the time in Morrowind.
08-10-2007, 09:46 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by RA22

greetz

that can be facilitated in the factions themselves...
perhaps "firneds" or "bodyguards" or "mission partners" awarded or gained during quests will help in the future...

the details for companions isn't worked out but its definitely something I intend to have in this mod. I mean who goes out into the frontier alone? In reality thats known as suicide. But enough ramblings, you get the point. Big Grin

I think there can be some companion that you must pay and they will go with you. Like pay 20 gold for 5 hours that he/she go with you.

Quote:I really think Ob needs mini- game, but something like cards game. Not kind a mini game you suggested. Yeah, the combat is better in Ob, I really think you should have the magicka that fills with the time in Morrowind.
YOU mean somethig like collectable card game???
08-10-2007, 10:47 AM,

Just keep in mind boys this is not a TC but a mod that adds a new landmass Wink It's best to keep the number of changes as low as possible and perhaps make expensions that add certain stuff.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-10-2007, 11:24 AM,

Quote:Just keep in mind boys this is not a TC but a mod that adds a new landmass. It's best to keep the number of changes as low as possible and perhaps make expensions that add certain stuff.

That's a very good point. I think right now we should focus on getting the modding done before we consider adding in new features.
08-10-2007, 01:46 PM,

There should be mercenaries just a few like 10 with companion share and you have to pay them. Let just make them look normal none of those weird faces like in grumpies companions. But please remember new people we like your our ideas but we are most likely full and your just adding too the plate. Please read other threads and do some claims or make some textures or write some booksTongue
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-10-2007, 05:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
There should be mercenaries just a few like 10 with companion share and you have to pay them. Let just make them look normal none of those weird faces like in grumpies companions. But please remember new people we like your our ideas but we are most likely full and your just adding too the plate. Please read other threads and do some claims or make some textures or write some booksTongue

How I can do "some claims" or what program can be used for texturing ????
08-10-2007, 06:05 PM,

Photoshop mostly, but there are some free alternatives as well.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era