Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea
08-10-2007, 07:00 PM,

How can I extract textures from Oblivon to I can edit some ???
08-10-2007, 07:09 PM,

you need to unpack the bsa from oblivion (with the bsa unpacker), there are tuts for this and its realy quite easy. make sure you have plenty of space though, the textures take up several gigs of space. you also need the dds plugin from photoshop (i believe its avaliable at the nvidia site).
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM,

Quote:How I can do "some claims" or what program can be used for texturing ????

That is where you find CS work (mainly interior claims). If you're familiar with the CS, and want to help with some modding, this might be worth checking out. Wink
08-10-2007, 07:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Quote:How I can do "some claims" or what program can be used for texturing ????

That is where you find CS work (mainly interior claims). If you're familiar with the CS, and want to help with some modding, this might be worth checking out. Wink

Are CS=Construction Set ???

I puted some swords and potions in game and I know how to put some objects dors something like that in game. I can try make home for player but I will put only interiors in my mod so someoen who buid city in game can use my home,If leaders of Vvardenfell mod give it me premision to do that. I am sorry but First and only elder scrolls game is Oblivion.
08-10-2007, 08:43 PM,

In Morrowind, there was a scripted, fully functional game of chess. They also had billiards, but that was glitchy, and can be handled in Oblivion with simple havok. I'd like to have a minigame of chess though, that would be cool.
Lol what?
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
In Morrowind, there was a scripted, fully functional game of chess. They also had billiards, but that was glitchy, and can be handled in Oblivion with simple havok. I'd like to have a minigame of chess though, that would be cool.

Yeah, really c00l. Althought I was kind a thinking about a card game(not collectable) where u place bets etc
08-10-2007, 09:01 PM,

Let wote what card game will it be.

I am for pokemon.

or make it like you summon characters form game to battle in ultimate battles.

And make it so you can find cards in wildnes or caves etc...
Something like I go to kill someone and I found a card of some beast.
08-10-2007, 09:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by RA22

I am for pokemon.
No not like Pokemon- Yu-Gi-Oh shit, but kind a poker but instead of King, Queen, Joker and that on the 12 card we can put birtsigns of Lord, Lady, Apprentice and Warrior.
08-10-2007, 09:28 PM,

OK

How about making something like quick card game.

Like this you have 3 card types Knight archer and mage.

And Archer beats knight , knight beats mage , mage beats archer

you and one NPC are taking one random face down card and whow wing gets amout of gold and other one loses that amouth.
08-10-2007, 10:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Johnny-Luk@
Quote:Originally posted by RA22

I am for pokemon.
No not like Pokemon- Yu-Gi-Oh shit, but kind a poker but instead of King, Queen, Joker and that on the 12 card we can put birtsigns of Lord, Lady, Apprentice and Warrior.

Or look at Pazaak from KOTOR 1 and 2. Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"