Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Desert Corps Questline Brainstorm
08-12-2006, 09:02 PM,

You- Noo Charlie Dont die you gota hold on man you can make it

Charlie- I dont think i can goodbye cruel world.

you- Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! *crying and acting like an emo kid*

thats what it would be like Big Grin
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-12-2006, 09:47 PM,

Not exactly what I had in mind, but if you can get an animation for using his dead body as a shield, you got a deal.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-12-2006, 10:07 PM,

Quote:This thread inspired me to thumb through the pocket guide to the empire that came with redguard (which was written during the conquests of Tiber Septim). It doesn't seem like the khajiit are particularly anti-empire, but they aren't exactly pro-empire either (humans tend to look down on khajiit culture as being uncivilized). But there are still separatists in the Elsweyr confederacy who would no doubt try to seize on current events to gain their independence.

Way to restate exactly what I had just said. :\

Quote:Oh, and Hammerfell was the third province to fall under imperial rule, despite the strong separatist sentiments of the region.

...I know it fell early, I said in terms of resistance, it was probably third. Several of the provinces that fell after it had less resistance in doing so.

Sometimes I wonder if people even make the effort to read my posts.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-12-2006, 10:09 PM,

They do, but they like to make thier own points, the references helped too.
08-12-2006, 10:28 PM,

I was referring more to the recurring issue of people presenting 'contrary' statements to what I said but it only serves to show that they didn't actually read what I put, and misunderstood it. And the fact that he mainly goes to say "the Khajiit aren't anti-Empire but aren't pro-Empire either" when I'd stated that they're essentially indifferent, extremist factions aside.
08-12-2006, 10:36 PM,

he was just excited and posting what he found in the pocket guide, though I understand what you are saying.

*POOF*

Back on topic please.
08-12-2006, 11:00 PM,

Slow your roll, Hraf, I simply posted to say that you were right and provide source information to back it up.

It isn't that I didn't /read/ what you said, its that I didn't take it at face value as it was unsubstantiated. These are open forums and any console kiddie who thinks 'more oblivion for free, kewl!' can post here. Consider that when stating things as fact without citation.
08-12-2006, 11:45 PM,

Arphaxad, careful what you say, that could very easily be taken the wrong way, keep it nice, this is not ESF, I will not have Beth bashing, 360 bashing, or any other such thing here.
08-13-2006, 12:32 AM,

If anyone is offended by my 'console kiddie' dig, apologies. I actually own a 360 myself (and enjoy Oblivion on it more than on pc--if only mods were capable of being ported to it!). I'm just saying . . . well, I think you know what I'm saying.

These forums are open to anyone. That means that anyone can post, regardless of their knowledge of ES lore, coding ability, writing ability, gaming ability, etc. If there are certain people I should know to be well versed in ES lore, then I'd ask that they bear with me as I learn whom to trust as 'getting it.'
08-13-2006, 12:33 AM,

Well, forgive me for assuming that something like the PGE was common knowledge on forums for mods where lore is very important. I suppose I didn't realize I have to clarify every time I relay information from the pocket guide.

And for the record, I played Morrowind on a console for years and still don't have the PC version, yet, and only just got the PC version of Oblivion. Using a console =/= being stupid.