Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Guard Guild ideas
07-28-2006, 03:43 PM,

csksc, great ideas! :goodjob:
07-29-2006, 12:32 AM,

The Undead Idea is ok but how about Daedra way to much undead in Oblivion
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-29-2006, 12:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
The Undead Idea is ok but how about Daedra way to much undead in Oblivion
well... it will be different undead... seeing as how necromancy is hated there... the undead will be bonewalker and bonelord and stuff like that
07-29-2006, 12:44 AM,

And I got enough about Daedra in the MQ of Oblivion...
07-29-2006, 01:59 AM,

Well im leader of Imperial Guard Guild so my decision is final for this but with Kukulzas approval.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-29-2006, 02:17 AM,

understand... but don't do TOO much Daedra and TOO much undead is all I ask :yes:
necromancy isn't HUGE but it does cause an upraor here it appears... especially in Morrowind
07-29-2006, 02:27 AM,

Yeah we need more freakin things to make random plots about :bash: how about Orc Power Orc Smash!!! Puny Nords Will fell my Warhammer. oh and thunder, thunder, thunder, thundercats hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Cool
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-03-2006, 05:09 AM,

Quest Line

14 quests

3 quest givers

2 optional quests if anyone one of you guys want to do it.

1quest giver= Persicus Mercius or however its spelled.

2quest giver=Frald the White

3quest giver=Duke Vedam dren.

IF anyone of you guys want to make some optional quests you can claim that but be realistac please.

6quests from Persicus
4quests from Frald the White
4quests from Duke Vedam Dren.

Rankings still in the making...

Grand Rewards= Small Land with manor. More details soon.
08-03-2006, 05:25 AM,

I like the organization Ebonyknight and I am happy you picked up on my suggestion...

and about the manor, how about conveniently located just south of Ebonheart?
maybe that way the manor will be close to the person to be protected (Duke) and close to the trade center... and also just practical... settlements usually wanted to be near friendly forts... so how about it?
08-03-2006, 07:27 AM,

sounds good or west of it in that swampy area.