Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Guard Guild ideas
08-03-2006, 12:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
sounds good or west of it in that swampy area.
that could be... but even though swampy area is good location to snuff out smuggling, a great lord probably would rather live comfortably in the Ascadian region... that's my opinion
08-04-2006, 01:08 AM,

Please no replie in this process i will be posting quests.

The First parts of the quest will start from Percius.

1. Percius: We have been getting reports of increased smuggling activity in the southern area of Ald-ruhn. Go there and find the issue and remove it. Come back and from the mission alive and I will reward you 500gold. You go south of Ald-ruhn find a small camp of smugglers smuggling Skooma. About 3-4 smugglers.

2. Percius: One of our scouts has just found a small 6thhouse warband terriozing the farmers. You go north to find 8 6thhouse members 5warriors and a priest. Kill them and you will get a reward of 2 healing potions 400gold.

3.Percius: Someone in Ald-ruhn maybe a lord? Has been having breakins on his store. Go there and spend a night there to stop the Theif. The thief tells you not to kill her because the Lord ripped her off on goods. You can either kill her or give her some gold 200gold and tell the lord you killed the the thief and get a reward of 100gold or if you kill her get 300gold.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-16-2006, 07:24 AM,

So... how are those quests coming along? How will the storyline unravel?
08-21-2006, 05:23 PM,

4. Percius: Theres a Local Warlord in that Dwemer ruin right behind Moonmoth. Attacking Caravans and small settlments its your job to put him out of business. Go into the Ruins with 2other guards and kill all of his man and get a key to his chamber from killing his Captain. The guards will wait outside of the room while you go into the room. The Warlord is an Old Imperial who was in the Legion he asks you to spare him and he will pay you well or do the right thing and kill him your choice. If you spare him you get 1k plus the Warlord will move to Hlaoad. If you kill him you will get 800 plus reputation.

5. I want to make a Prison somewhere in Vvardenfall not to big but big enough someone can claim it have 6guards and a Warden. Anyways theres a prison breakout the prisoners have taken the lowerhalf of the prison and plan on getting out you must with the help of 2guards quell the uprising the Prisoners use clubs and Irondaggers. Rewards is 600gold.

6.A Hlaalu warband and a Redoran Warband are attacking each other in the outskirts of Caldera its your job to stop a huge battle from erupting you and 6 guards must talk to both leaders and tell them to turn around they wont and soon they start attacking each other your job finish them off to stop a bigger battle from happening. Reward Commanders Helmet looks like the Imperial Horsehelm from the Imperial city it boasts strength and stamina.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-22-2006, 03:20 AM,

Frald the Whites Quests

1. Frald: Our Troops Stationed in Seyda Neen are low on Morale since there is a shortage on Alchohol. But the problem is we have sent 3 caravans of Alchohol to Seyda Neen. We are sending another caravan to Seyda Neen and I need you to make sure it gets there! You travel and half way there you are attacked by Argonia Guerillas. 3 of them will jump the caravan but you hopefully can get rid of them. It turns out that Argonia Tribesman of Hloramen have been attacking caravans/traders on route to Seyda Neen. Reward Commanders Grace a shield that has a 15percent of blocking magic.

2. Frald: We have gotten Reports from Seyda Neen the Argonias are up to something in the Northern parts of the Swamp we want you to find it out. You and 2 guards will travel in the Northern swamps of Seyda Neen to find a camp of Guerillas dispere of them and get a reward of 500gold.

3. Frald: I just got this report in but the we intercepted the Argonias meeting and found out they are going to attack Seyda Neen! We need you and the men there to defend it to the last house. Head to Seyda Neen to see the Guards awaiting your command. 3 guards 1archer and a captain will follow you around during the attack. 3 waves of attacks. From easy wave to hard wave to The Guerillas Commander Wave. First wave will be 4guerillas then 5 then 6 1 being the Commander himself.
Reward is 2k.

4. Frald: A patrol of ours has discovered a Guerilla Hideout west of Ebonheart we need you to clear it out for the safety of Seyda Neen and even Ebonheart! Go to the Cave to clear it out 7 Guerillas total. Reward is Commanders armor which increases strength and Stamina.
08-22-2006, 04:26 AM,

Umm... What's with all the sudden "kill the Argonians" stuff? And why would the Argonians start attacking now AFTER slavery is abolished?
08-22-2006, 04:55 AM,

umm because this is my faction and ummmm kulu posted the Argonians wanted the Bittercoast so ummm yea
08-22-2006, 05:12 AM,

You're getting a little slow on those responses of yours (all the umm's and stuff). Wink

Anyway, the Argonians aren't your faction, nor are the politics of Vvardenfell, that is KuKulzA's area.

Where does KuKulzA say the Argonians want the Bitter Coast?
08-22-2006, 05:24 AM,

so as an Argonian...
You will try to find the Argonian chiefdom hidden in the Bitter Coast.... eventually you will discover it is based in Hlormaren... and instead of field-soldiers most here are more inclined to guerilla-tactics. You will have three quest givers... the shaman, the ambassador Im-Kalaya, and Eleedal-Lei the Chief. Most quests will be given by Eleedal-Lei who believes that hemust unite all Argonians on Vvardenfell and on the otherside of the Bitter Coast to make a BitterCoast Argonian territory. He burns for revenge and especially against Hlaalu and Dres, and is helped in secret by Telvanni suppliers, and it was Uvirith who freed him. He wants to take over the BItter Coast all the way down to Seyda Neen and also is trying to exercise influence on the Argonian tribes on the mainland. He also establishes a good connection with Duke Vedam Dren (in secret) and Im-Kalaya (to access Black Marsh politics). Thus quests to Im-Kalaya are unlocked.. you must get support for her and try to get an official charter for the lands. However Dren will tell you that the Hlaalu wouldn't let go of it even though they don't use it... so Eleedal-Lei says he will reduce smuggling and hopes Vedam Dren will allow a charter... thus the Shaman. The Shaman will make fog and storm to confuse smugglers, and make an alliance with the Dreugh to attack ships... and in all this you need to help and kill smugglers.
08-22-2006, 05:40 AM,

Why would the Argonians want to take the Bitter Coast though? There's not much there, and slavery is abolished, so they can go to Black Marsh. Furthermore, there is literally nothing in TES3 to support this movement. Also, Duke Vedam Dren cares for House Hlaalu, as he is the former Grandmaster of the house, and want's the corruption out of there.