Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Guard
04-15-2006, 05:34 PM,

No betmer are for the wilderTongue maybe its some indoril lord refugess manor now
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-16-2006, 01:29 AM,

well the Indoril can go to St. Delyn
but you know, the Betmer need to meet somewhere to conference
but if you are really against it, fine.... but they can't just "meet in the wild", there are frickin ashlanders out there... Big Grin
04-16-2006, 01:58 AM,

Will there a be a Local high ranking indoril lord in st.olms? Same for dres in st. delyn?
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-16-2006, 10:51 AM,

yeah, and they will help take care of the refugees and all... and keep the place running smoothly
I'll come up with some later okie dokie

St. Delyn (Indoril) - Councilor Indoril Sarothran
a runaway Indoril Councilor that decided not to commit suicide, and escaped being killed by Hlaalu / Dres agents, he can be found in the Sarothran Manor, within guarded by two Indoril Guards as well as two Ordinators outside his house- his personal bodyguard always follows him
St. Olms (Dres) - Lord Hizibital Dres
an influential nobleman who has been sent by one of the Councilors to start settlements in Vvardenfell. This Noble is in charge of St. Olms and is found in Hizibital Manor, inside is guarded by two Dres Guards, and two Ordinators outside of his home, he is always accompanied by his bodyguard

the weird name is because Dres are very traditional, meaning they also partially use the old Dunmeric (like Ashlander speech) so some of their names are a bit funky... Dres Khizumet-e was a historical figure of theirs, I think the founder
but see how Dres Khizumet-e doesn't sound House-Dunmer ish? it sounds more ashlander (except the Dres part)...

[/hr]

now back to Imperial Guard
04-19-2006, 04:41 PM,

The name for the General is Lozar Mallicous and the 2 other second in commands are Lilvan Socilous and Isliff RedAxe 1 Imperial 1 breton and 1 nord
04-19-2006, 08:49 PM,

I am guessing at least one of the second in cammonds was in the Fighters Guild?
remember, its a merge, not the Legion abosorbing the Guild, or the Guild absorbing the Legion.... its like a semi-mercenary, semi-police force called the Imperial Guard that protects Imperial interests
04-19-2006, 09:21 PM,

Yes the nord was

Quest givers will be in Wolverine hall moonmoth legion fort ebonheart and Fort Pelagiad

The name for the General is Lozar Mallicous and the 2 other second in commands are Lilvan Socilous and Isliff RedAxe 1 Imperial 1 breton and 1 nord

Lozar Mallicou will be the Imperial guard General giving 6 quests to you from Ebonheart

Lilvan Socilous an Old Breton War veteran and one of the seconds in command will give you 4 quests at Fort pelagiad

And Isliff RedAxe an old Fightersguild Champion will give you 6quests at Wolverine Hall.

Perks will be discounts at Faction smiths and merchants,another perk will being able to command any guards named Imperial Guard 3 at a maxium. And You can take anything from the Faction Treasure.
04-20-2006, 01:12 AM,

Not sure if i should give a quest giver to Fort Buckmoth still deciding.

But heres quests for some of the locations

Fort Pelagiad

Lilvan will give you 4 quests

1. Kill a cave of bandits and smugglers smuggling drugs and illegal slaves
Reward 400gold

2. Kill some Telvanni Mages who have set camp north of Pelagiad
Reward an enchanted silverlongsword or enchanted legion shield

3. Help the Guard attack a local 6th house base and kill its priest this base has been bugging the local populance.
Reward is an enchanted claymore prob silver

4. Last of his missions will be a Cammong tong Caravan is coming down Molag Mur or whatever that once lava river was. You have to option to either kill them and get a reward for 1000gold or helping them hide the skooma and getting a reward of 500gold and 10skooma bottles. If you help them when you return to the captain he only gives you 400gold
04-20-2006, 01:15 AM,

don't forget Percius Mercius (?) the old guild leader, he has a big part to play... and don't forget Hrundi, Eyedis-Fire-eye and the Ebonheart guys...
Deathshead Legion at Gnisis at fort Darius and Moonmoth Legio at Fort Moonmoth are still around, don't forget 'em

just reminding :yes:
04-20-2006, 01:22 AM,

cant give them all quests but maybe each one a misc quest. Fort Daruis will just be law pushers the old fighters guild guys fire eye can move to Dagon Fel Hurdi moved to Ald Redyaina and Percuis can be a general at ebonheart or ald-ruhn