Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Guard
04-20-2006, 01:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
cant give them all quests but maybe each one a misc quest. Fort Daruis will just be law pushers the old fighters guild guys fire eye can move to Dagon Fel Hurdi moved to Ald Redyaina and Percuis can be a general at ebonheart or ald-ruhn
why move them?
Percius I think should stay in Aldruhn... I dunno about Eydis Fire-Eye in Ald Redaynia, sure she wants the Clavicus Vile artifact, but the area is taken over by Nords... and traditional Nords aren't into Daedra worship...
plus Hrundi... I'd say he'd be at Wolverine Hall to make sure Telvanni don't get too... aggressive...
04-20-2006, 01:26 AM,

K maybe instead of new general he can be the general. Fire i dono i never liked her
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-20-2006, 01:30 AM,

K maybe instead of new general he can be the general. Fire I dono I never liked her
Fire-eye was a good fighter, but she was kinda corrupt, would give anything to get more in favor of Clavicus Vile... she is afterall a Daedric Cultist
04-20-2006, 01:40 AM,

K how about Fire eye is now at a clauvis shrine now and is the leader there. Hurdin will replace Lilvan at Wolverine hall the fighters guild there will now be his office the old mages guild will be the guards quarters and the towers and will have quarters will them to. Lilvan will be at Pelagiad redaxe is no more.
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-20-2006, 02:04 AM,

alright so if Fire-eye is gone to Ald-Redaynia, maybe she lives with the Nords there
wait, lets organize it all...

overall general/Leader - Legion - ______
the 2nd in command - FightersGuild - Percius Mercius? (he is senior member, and one time Guildmaster guy)

Balmora Fighters Guild
- Eydis gone to Ald Redaynia and the rest moved to Moonmoth
Wolverine Hall Fighters Guild
- staying with Hrundi as leader and commander of the legion garrison
Vivec Fighters Guild
- moved to Ebonheart, whos the new leader?
Ald-ruhn Fighters Guild
- Percius commands Buckmoth legion remnants and ald-ruhn fighters guild

Deathshead Legion - Fort Darius, Gnisis
- still Darius, struggling to keep his orcs, Dunmer, and cyrodiilics from killing one another Wink
(Buckmoth Legion - Buckmoth Legion Fort, Ald Ruhn)
- destroyed, and remnants gone to Fighters Guild
Moonmoth Legion - Moonmoth Legion Fort, Balmora
- still operational, as Eydis is gone, the Fighters Guild members go to Moonmoth
Hawkmoth Legion - Hawkmoth Legion Fort, Ebonheart
- commanded by ...?
Pelagiad Legion - Fort Pelagiad, Pelagiad
- Lilvan Socilous commands the Pelagiad Legion now...

for Hawkmoth I think several guys would be good... its up to you...
Alodie Jes (19, Breton, Warrior, Imperial Legion)
Frald the White (19, Nord, Warrior, Imperial Legion)
Nebia Amphia (19, Imperial, Priest Service, Imperial Legion)
*i found these guys in the Ebonheart Hawkmoth Legion Garrison, they's real folks man

also, who is the new leader o the Ebonheart Fighters Guild guys?
wanna chose one of the guys at the docks? like that Orc?
04-20-2006, 02:08 AM,

Also the vivec fighters guild could bunk with them and i think the old nord should still be the leader.
04-20-2006, 02:11 AM,

Also the vivec fighters guild could bunk with them and I think the old nord should still be the leader.
the old nord... Isliff RedAxe or Sjoring Hard-heart?
Isliff RedAxe right? cause Sjoring is dead... DEAD.... DEAD! Big Grin
04-20-2006, 02:14 AM,

no the one who ran hawkmoth unless you want Isliff?
04-20-2006, 02:17 AM,

Frald the White?
04-20-2006, 02:19 AM,

yea maybe hes old now and retired into the town of ebonheart?