Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improvised weapons?
09-18-2006, 10:08 PM,

We could do something similar to kotor 2...
There is a skill called craft weapon, where u basically make your own weapons out of supplies and stuff like that.
We already have make-your-own enchantment, and make-your-own spells...it seems only fitting that we either have improvised weapons, or a craft weapon option. But if we do this, we should make it worth the person who chooses this skill's while to choose this skill....
the crafting option should not be limited to just iron and steel weapons, but should instead be consistent with the materials found.
( i guess this will mainly be steel and iron)
.What about soul gems...er...what about spirit gems? gems used specifically to provide the feel of the blade, and overall damage.
This will not be an enchantment, just something that determines the amount of damage. This is the creator's personal touch on the blade- sharpness, curve or no, pommel and stuff like that. If one makes a blade, wouldnt it be boring to just make a normal iron dagger that costs like 1 gold a block away? The blade creator should have the opportunity to make it officially his or hers.... the mark of the crafter...
09-18-2006, 10:14 PM,

This reminds me of the Katana crafting idea we had a while back...
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
09-18-2006, 10:30 PM,

I remember a mod out there that allowed you to hit people with a dead slaughterfish...

*slaps guard with slaughterfish in the face*
"Stop criminal scum bla bla bla...!"
*resist arrest*
"Then pay with your blood!"
*beats guard to death with slaughterfish*
Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-18-2006, 10:33 PM,

Just like my assault with a breadly weapon example. :lmao:
09-18-2006, 10:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Just like my assault with a breadly weapon example. :lmao:
I wonder what would do more damage a dead slaughterfish or a loaf of bread? Big Grin
09-18-2006, 11:02 PM,

Which do yall like better? the improvised weapons idea, or the craft weapon idea? or do yall like both...
I like the improvision better...say u know u sit down for dinner, and your wife decides to wear something not so desirable, you get up and start throwing green beans at her....hee hee...ok may be not.
09-18-2006, 11:08 PM,

....you are a strange little man.
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
09-18-2006, 11:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Maleficus8953
say u know u sit down for dinner, and your wife decides to wear something not so desirable, you get up and start throwing green beans at her....hee hee...ok may be not.
What kind of a family do you live in?! Big Grin
09-19-2006, 03:04 AM,

:bananarock:
09-19-2006, 03:11 AM,

I like the the improvised weapons idea and the craft weapons idea.

We should have them both Wink
Akavir mod leader.