Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order (Book 1)
01-10-2006, 04:16 AM,
Introductions are in order (Book 1)
Yep, the ole "Get to know each other" thread, open for long-time members and newcomers alike. Here's the place to post your real name, adress, home phone number, credit card details, penis size and any other pertinant information you wish to share :elk:

Right, to kick things off... the name is Patrik Jonasson, as anyone who's seen my msn handle knows, so it's hardly a secret. I've managed to stay alive for 28 years now, much to my surprise. Despite my many, many years on this Earth I have so far only managed to spawn one offspring, a son called Leo, who unfortunately favors Bob the Builder and dinosaurs over Elder Scrolls, but I'll work on it as he gets older. Much to my dismay, old age is eating away my hairline, but on the up side each strand of hair (and then some!) reappear somewhere else on me by some mysterious force.

I'm from Sweden, the land of Ikea and sordid sin. To be precise, I reside in a two-story villa (tis a rental) with my girlfriend, in a small village some ways west of Stockholm. The nearest store is five kilometres away, and since I don't drive, picking up smokes gives me plenty of much-needed excersize. It's much better than our old place, which was on the 7th floor in a slum that was rife with poverty and crime. Very cheap rent though, but not a place you'd want to stay in too long. I'm out of a job at the moment, but when I'm not I usually work as a forklift driver, which is immensely fun. When you're sitting on two tons of steel and hauling another ton in front of you, trust me, people get out of your way Wink
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-10-2006, 04:33 AM,

Well You all know me as Hoss. My real name is James. I live in the state of Georgia, in the south eastern US. I am 30 yrs old and I suffer from Bipolar disorder and crippling Agoraphobia(easiest definition is fear of public, but it is much more complicated than that) so I have no job either. I am forced to live with family because I have no income.

I enjoy Morrowind because of the modding. I knew nothing of 3d modelling until I started modding. I have found modelling to be a kind of therapy for me. My mind is occupied on the work instead of the other thoughts that run through my mind when I am not busy. The greatest joy I get though is when my work brings someone else happiness or satifaction. I would not wish my life on any of you. You cannot know what it is like but please know your comments and support helps and I appreciate it!

I hope to continue to mod for Silgrad and others but my comp is getting quite old and may not last long.I hope Your life is blessed with joy and happiness.

Sorry I have no pic of myself, but you wouldn't want to see it anyway it might give you Nightmares!Big Grin
01-10-2006, 05:23 AM,

Everybody knows me as Noremorse, as I've gone by this alias for a few years now. I'm not quite sure what gave me the idea for the name, but it has stuck with me.

My real name is Damian Recktenwald and I live in Oklahoma, which is in the dead center of the United States. I am a senior in high school, but I am taking a college course in place of a regular class period this semester. I am a little nervous about graduating, because I don't know what is all out there for me, but I'm sure I can handle it just fine.

It is a 45 minute drive from my home to my school. The only reason it is this long is because I choose to continue my education there after we moved last year. I am not fond of change, and I have a very hard time welcoming it.

I have been modding for a few years now, and was introduced to Morrowind on the xbox, but I grew so interested in modding that I bought the PC version and all three expansions. I have been with Silgrad Tower for about two years now (only 2 1/2 months ahead of RW) and have had a great time here. I will be sad when the day comes that we must go our seperate ways.

I have been meaning to finally find a new avatar to use, but I really love that bunny...

[Image: klein-7.jpg]
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-10-2006, 05:28 AM,

^^ Hard to imagine we're part of the veterans of the crowd now, ey 8-)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
01-10-2006, 05:29 AM,

Sure is... Wink

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-12-2006, 08:20 PM,

Speaking of veterans ... Big Grin

Even though most people know me as Quentin Fortune, there is a real me as well as a few other online personalities since I found that the internet is a good way to deal with the various voices in my head, giving each of them a place where they can dwell and express themselves.

My real name ... is for later ... maybe. Wink Aw, so what ... in the life apart from the screen my name is Andreas Nowak even though I once thought it was "Oh my god, you again?" :lmao:

I'm 40 years old, happily divorced and work as an IT consultant for the large printer and PC company that could easily be mistaken for Harry Potter ... if you just take the initials. Wink

I live in Germany in a town called Wuppertal (Valley of the Wupper ... a rather ingenious name considering the fact that the Wupper is the river that runs through the town), which is located about 50 kilometers (31 miles) east of Cologne and is quite famous for its suspension railway, being the birthplace of Friedrich Engels, co-inventor of communism, and the dance company of Pina Bausch.

A lot of my time is spent telling people which PCs, notebooks, printers, software, services etc. are best suited for their needs, but this is just my job which keeps my fridge filled, my flat warm and my pets fed. What I am is a musician, playing guitar for 30 years now and singing in my own band, Black Sirius - the perfect way for me to get rid of the daily routine.

From time to time I put words together and there are even some people who call this poetry so I think I might call myself a part-time poet as well (never thought that I'd call myself a poet, even though I write lyrics for the band ... seems that my concept of what a poet is differs from those of other people).

There might be other things about me that might interest you (being the ever incredulous one, I rather doubt it) and which are not mentioned here. Should that be the case, feel free to ask. Most likely you will get an answer.

Greetings

Quentin

... and in case you want to know how I look like ...
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
01-12-2006, 09:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
There might be other things about me that might interest you (being the ever incredulous one, I rather doubt it) and which are not mentioned here. Should that be the case, feel free to ask. Most likely you will get an answer.

Been racking my head around for half an hour without getting it...
1) what is the motif of the semi-visible painting?
2) is that a wooden sculpture behind the pillar?
:elk:
Angel mired in filth
01-12-2006, 09:43 PM,
RE: Introductions are in order
For now my identity will remain a secret.. and it may remain that way forever...
Lord Voryn Dagoth,
Dagoth Ur
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM,

So, the truth about Q is revealed! :chaos: Mwahaha!

I've, for some reason, always imagined you looking like this. I'm not sure why...

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-12-2006, 10:32 PM,

Yeah, whatever happened to the beard Quentin? Big Grin
Angel mired in filth