Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irrigating the farmland region
02-16-2009, 01:47 PM,

Okay, I merged the farmland and transition regions. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-16-2009, 01:56 PM,

Thanks Sandor. I am leaving again shortly. I will check it out tonight. again, thanks again!
04-29-2009, 12:16 AM,

@Razorwing I was wondering if you have completed the river way through the farmland yet? I did not want to alter/add/arrange anything in the area until I know you are finished.
04-29-2009, 12:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
@Razorwing I was wondering if you have completed the river way through the farmland yet? I did not want to alter/add/arrange anything in the area until I know you are finished.

Yup, my edit of the river is finished and merged. I'll work some more on the cliff systems on the riverbanks later but that's just straight modding, no landscape changes or things like that.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-29-2009, 01:05 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

Yup, my edit of the river is finished and merged. I'll work some more on the cliff systems on the riverbanks later but that's just straight modding, no landscape changes or things like that.

Thanks bro Smile
05-01-2009, 07:21 PM,

I just wanted to add they look great and it adds strength to the area Smile

There appears to be one issue, I seem to fall through the bridge when I go to cross it.