Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining the Morag Tong
03-29-2008, 03:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
What do you mean by "noticed"? Basically, what would that effect be (and how would I create it?)

Just what I said by example, when the morrowind player wore the gloves, certain npc's would say things like "I know those gloves, I have heard many good things of the past wearer's" (not a quote, but generally that is it)

with the Blade, it might be the same, if the player is wielding the Blade the NPC's nearby may notice it and say "Hey, I've seen this symbol, he must be a great (something)

but it doesn't need to be this way and it definitly could be a ring or amulet

The noticing part could be nothing more than just a comment, it could also be raised disposition or favor among members of the givers clan/race/faction/guild etc etc

I was thinking that it could simply be some nice simple enchanted ring or something, that either has some nifty scripted effect, or just fortifies some useful attributes.

Anyone know if there's a way to make enchanted rings like in Morrowind? where you cast it to activate? .

This I do not know

Also, i've begun planning out the dialogue for the quest. I'm additionally going to need to claim a house for the person who requests the writ, and make a nice little cave for the bandits to be in. Shouldn't take too long, i'll claim them now, and post a neat little separate thread for the quest, since i'm making it.

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories