Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping on the original and not(partly)
12-22-2005, 09:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
What does this mod do? Does it just add items or is it a complete conversion?
Let me see. It adds in Raziel as a playable race, then you can go to the outfitter in Balmora and on his counter will be Raziels wings, face wrap and a new piece of clothing that combines a robe and the face wrap all in one. I really like it, and that is what I usually wear when playing my game. I'll go see if I can find a screenshot of it.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-22-2005, 09:42 PM,

Don't bother if you can't.
if we would implement the scarf, what clothing position would it take?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-22-2005, 10:29 PM,

I'm thinking either a shirt or a helmet piece (maybe we could make it wrap the entire head, or add a hood to it to cover the head?). I think the armor slots for Oblivion will be a little different in setup than they were in Morrowind. If I find anything about it, I'll post it.

Oh, and here is a pic of Raziel. It's with the regular face wrap from the game, and you can kind of see the wings on his back. I'll go home tonight and make a screenshot of the robe and post it later.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
12-22-2005, 10:34 PM,

It looks GOOD. Big Grin
It's not based on Better Bodies, is it? Too bad, could've looked hundred times better.

A helmet would be best suiting, that is unless there is a tie place in Oblivion. Big Grin
12-22-2005, 10:47 PM,

Nope, no better bodies, I believe.

And here is some of what I found on the equipment slots.

Quote:Gavin Carter on: Equipment Slots
It will be very similar to Morrowind as far as the slots you have available. You can change out shirts, pants, shoes, armor pieces, and others. Rings and amulets will be visible on your character now, as well. Also, we?re doing hooded robes in some instances.
Quote:MSFD on armor - slots
One new feature of Oblivion is that armor can comprise one or more "slots". So you can have a "suit of armor" that you equip all at once, or separate helmet, greaves, cuirass, etc. that you equip individually -- or any combination. It all depends on how the art is set up.
-
12-22-2005, 10:58 PM,

Contradictory statements. We'll just have to wait.
12-22-2005, 11:06 PM,

Well I think the first one is more of a general statmement on all equipment slots (armor and clothing and accessories), while the second is more a specific look at the armor slots.

I think the clothing slots will comprise of shirt, pants, shoes, rings (x2), gloves and amulets (x1). While the armor slots will apparently, according to MSFD, be done almost the same as Morrowind. But instead of having to do each peice of armor at a time, which you can still do, there will be a space that you can use to equip you with a full set of armor in one click (I'm guessing as long as you have all the armor pieces in your inventory).

So maybe my assumption earlier was a little off. Big Grin No new seperation to armor pieces, just different ways of equiping them.
-
12-23-2005, 02:30 AM,

guys, how about it's "position" is that of a hood? that way it can be worn up or down?
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-23-2005, 02:39 AM,

hoods can be worn up or down? like toggling it?
12-23-2005, 02:41 AM,

si
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"