Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayoring a small settlement
06-26-2006, 11:26 AM,

Hmm I thought I saw a pic where you were in an interiror cell and there was floor beneath your houses. Its kinda hard to place stuff when you don't know where the bottom is?
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
06-26-2006, 11:43 AM,

No, it's not hard to place stuff when you don't know when the bottom is. Unless you mean 'exteriorising' in an interior...
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-26-2006, 01:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
No, it's not hard to place stuff when you don't know when the bottom is. Unless you mean 'exteriorising' in an interior...

Maybe that is what I mean. Wwhat does 'exteriorising' in an interior mean?
06-26-2006, 01:04 PM,

I meant making a village (with 'ground'->stone&sand&stuff) in a seperate worldspace.
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-26-2006, 01:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I meant making a village (with 'ground'->stone&sand&stuff) in a seperate worldspace.

Yes thats what I want to do but I dont know how to do that in an interior.

Edit: Ok now this is hard. there is no ground for me to place stuff on so I cant get my bearings. I cant align the houses properly. And the details such as shrubs or rocks are pretty much impossible. Can I make this in a exterior instead?

Or if anyone knows a solution to thing I'd be glad to hear it.
06-26-2006, 04:46 PM,

Anyone? Can I make it in an Exterior then have it exported?

EDIT: Or how do I exteriorize the interior?
06-26-2006, 06:38 PM,

Do neither. Hit world>World spaces> new.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-26-2006, 07:22 PM,

Ty but its ok I'm just going to make it in an interior since I found the floor models. Everything is going along nicely now.
06-26-2006, 09:34 PM,

Good, because if it had been in a worldspace like DarkAsmodeus suggested it would have made it a lot harder for everyone when your village is eventually moved to the landmass. Theoretically it can be done, I think, but it's way too much work to justify doing it for such a small village as Deepen Meadows.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-26-2006, 09:46 PM,

Anything I can do to stop the floor models fadeing so quickly? Its not a major problem just a little annoying.