Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayoring a small settlement
07-01-2006, 09:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kion Gealrion
That really looks great FLESH!

Ty Gealrion Big Grin Your post is much appreciated. Lol ty for replying aswell razor. I understand, I often make posts and forget about until the next day because I was modding. I scrapped the waterfall, but didn't copy paste. But it's no big deal if the need arises I can make it again :yes:

Now the exterior is pretty much done (need to update sig) I'm waiting for the stairs though. And I found that the oval house bears much resemblance to the guard house so is it ok if I use that?

I was gonna add some more pics but I will do that tommorow since photobucket doesn't want to upload them quickly enough.
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
07-01-2006, 10:15 PM,

That's ok, we can add the steps later on when the village is moved to the landmass. They can't really be set up until then in either case, since setting them up relies on molding the landscape heights. No worries.

Kashi Mantas' manor is RedoranBuilding04ext.nif, the guardhouse is RedoranBuilding03ext.nif. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-02-2006, 09:53 AM,

EDIT: hold up thats exactly what I used Tongue . I am quite please with how I managed to show that the manor is on a little hill. Will definately post some pics today.

EDIT: OK here are some pics

[Image: ac0b1e3c.jpg]

This isn't anything special just want the modder who will be moving my city to know where the mountains start so that it can be placed correctly.

[Image: e6bf35c5.jpg]

Here the manor, again the foundation I am using to show how high I want the hill to be.

[Image: 56967736.jpg]

View from other side.

[Image: fb39fdf4.jpg]

The start of Deepen Moor. I just noticed that part of it was on the area I was supposed to make so I added it, hope its ok.

[Image: TESConstructionSet2006-07-0212-30-3.jpg]

This is where the stairs will go. Ofcourse it is subject to change.

Well thats it :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:

-FLESH
07-02-2006, 08:46 PM,

It looks great! :goodjob:
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-04-2006, 04:38 PM,

Ok I have just finished my first interior, NPC and a huge selection of dialouge for Deepen Meadows.

Here are some pics of the interior and NPC:

[Image: TESConstructionSet2006-07-0417-20-5.jpg]

[Image: TESConstructionSet2006-07-0417-20-4.jpg]

[Image: TESConstructionSet2006-07-0417-20-3.jpg]
07-04-2006, 05:50 PM,

The screenies are looking really nice :yes:.

You had a question (rpc33) about the reviewing.
I am willing to do so (not officially), but only final versions (of the interiors). Meaning all has to be in place (AI etc.) and tested by you.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-04-2006, 05:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
The screenies are looking really nice :yes:.

You had a question (rpc33) about the reviewing.
I am willing to do so (not officially), but only final versions (of the interiors). Meaning all has to be in place (AI etc.) and tested by you.

TY for your kind words. Ok I see, it's just that I was curious. I think there should be a village/small city interior reviewer if there isn't one already.
07-04-2006, 08:20 PM,

I saw that picture of that guy with the Fur Clothes on. If i am mistaken please so but peasents should have well peasent clothes and the mayor should be wearing fur, unless he is some emissary or rich trader.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-04-2006, 08:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
I saw that picture of that guy with the Fur Clothes on. If I am mistaken please so but peasents should have well peasent clothes and the mayor should be wearing fur, unless he is some emissary or rich trader.

Razor gave me a link to the village and it said that that guy wears expensive clothing. Also showed a picture of him in expensive clothing. Kinda confuses me.
07-04-2006, 11:06 PM,

Nice work, FLESH! Smile

People make mistakes sometimes, and the modders of yesteryear weren't smarter as a whole than modders today are. If you feel they made a mistake here and there back then, feel free to correct it.
Angel mired in filth