Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing child (Steadhelm)
04-21-2007, 07:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
but (i think) I did a pretty good job on the glassmines quest,

You did. It's one I'll remember.
04-22-2007, 12:08 AM,

Thanks. I'm now doing the MT quest, so hopefully i'll outdo myself, and learn more about quests! Obviously i won't take this myself, but please don't hesitate to ask about quest problems. I need much practice, with scripting and such, so i'll try to help

This seems like it will be a pretty nice quest, so i certainly hope someone decides to go ahead and do it
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-19-2007, 06:57 AM,

how bout dis the guard will reward you his enchanted sword because you saved his life:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:
07-13-2007, 03:38 PM,

Ok, this quest is from now on taken, by me.
I'm going to implent it into my claim for the castle, but I will change some things in it, like this will not include the town guards, it will be from the legion and you will not meet the mother to the child, maybe in the end. And you will not have a guard coming with you when you are going to kill the mage, as I think it will be to hard to make a spell like that, and as it would be a legioner, none of them are expandeble...
But the rest I intend to do.

Maybe I'll make some baby skelleton guards that is in there, that the mage/necromanser have turned to life...
And think a little skelleton reashing to your waist standing there swinging a claymore at you :lol: I sure woud think it was funny looking :banana:
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
07-13-2007, 03:58 PM,

Very Good

Its yours Smile

Please outline your stages here so that we can get a good development going

Let me know if ya need anything

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-14-2007, 07:29 AM,

I know that I might be describing the quest all over again, but I wanted to do that to get a better over view...

First stage:

if you have higher reputation then 20-25 you will get the opption to do this quest.
To get this quest started you have to go to the commander of the Imperial Legion at Steadhelm,
Stentus. He will tell you that a woman came to him when he was sitting in the main hall and
asked for his help with a very conserning thing.
Her child had gone missing, and Stentus will tell you that this isn't the first child that have
gone missing, it is the 4th in a few years, but before that it hadn't been anything for many many
years. The reason this woman came to the Legion instead of the Town Guard is that they have been
the investigators of the other dissapearences, but in none of the cases they have found the child.
This is why the woman thinks that the Legion might do better. And as you happend to come by
and beacouse Stentus have heard of you, he will give you the mission to get to the bottom of this
as all of his Legioners have other duties to atend to.

Stage two:

Stentus then advices you to ask around, and when asking a town guard, he/she will tell you about,
Gulmea Llervu, a female Dunmer mage who has been a very driving force in the search for the other
chidren that have gone missing.

Stage three:

You go to the Mages Guild in Steadhelm and find Gulmea Llervu in the guild hall, there you ask
her what she have found when she had been searching for the other children, as another child is
now missing. She tells you that the few things that she have found out make it so that it is
pointing to a man, a beggar whos name is, S'Dara (Khajjit). Acording to her, it looks like it is
S'Dara that is the wicked man, in this case beast, who is the one that have kiddnaped the children.
She suggest that you go confront him what she have said.

Stage four:

You search the town for this S'Dara, and you find him somewhere, either wandering the town or at
his bed somewhere behind a house.
When you go and talk to him he says that he would not have done anything like that, as he have
lost a child to a kiddnaper when he was younger, but fortunaly for him they found his child again.
So he assures you that he would never do a thing like that to another person.
He also thinks that the Dunmer woman is a bit strange, especially as she finds clues that no one
else have found, and that the kiddnapings begun just after she came here a few years ago, but
that might just be a very strange coincidence, but he doesn't think so.

Stage five:

You go back to the Mages Guild where you have a chat with Gulmea Llervu again. Now you ask her
if she might not have anything else that can really prove that it was S'Dara that did thoes things
as you have talked to him and he had a child who was kiddnaped when he was youger.
Then she say a bad word (I don't know any swear words on Dunmerish(?) but someone might) and you
ask what she said, then she says that it was nothing and that she has to get going.
She doensn't look pleased at all.

Stage six:

You have now waited a day "thinking" about what might have happend, and you decide to go back to
the Mages Guild to speak to Gulmea Llervu, but she ain't there. So you try her room (I don't
know if there is any room avalible or else I might have to do one in the basement or something...)
but she ain't there either, but here you get a "thought"/journal entry, about that you maybe should
have a look in her room and see if you can find something that might help you in hte search for
the children.
In her desk you find a journal with the latest entry about you the "adventurer" being on her tail
and that she had to get rid of you. She has to lure you down into the basement of the old Defence
tower to kill you. And furthest down on the page (or the next, depends on how much text it becomes
in the journal) there is a note that says this: "I hope for sake of my soul that he don't find the
prison, but if he does he won't make it past the old guard that I practiced my new necromansing
skills on" (I know that it is a bit over clear, but else you would probably not find the prison
and the journal of the dead guard explaining what happend down there).

Stage seven:

Now that you know who did the kiddnapings you go back to the castle and tell Stentus what you have
learnt. He thinks that you should investigate about the prison and see what you can find, and
finaly you will have to take care of the Mage. He says that he would have offerd help but as none
of the legioners can't get of there duty, you will have to take her on by your self.

Stage eight:

You get going to the old tower, and when you get down to the basement, you will finaly find the
prison, but if you go for the room where the final battle will be, you can't get in there as it
is looked with a key.
When in the prison, you will probably find the cells, and in one of them you will see a lich.
I think I named it The evil man or something, as I had him there as a placeholder.
You can try and unlock the cell door and kill him, but if you don't want to waist lockpicks
you can go into the guardquarters, where a skeleton will try an kill you, I think it has a name of
Dead prison Guard or something, as I didn't have a name for the dead guard, but I will have to
fix that.
Well, you find and kill the skeleton after the prison guard, and get his key and unlock his chest,
in there you find his Journal, and after reading that you will know that the female mage isn't
her self, but neverthe less, you will have to kill her to get rid of the evil spirit that has her
in it's grasp.
(I'll try and make something so that the evil lich won't pop up untill you have gotten the jouranl
and have read about it, or I'll have him there and when you are close to him or his cell, you will
get a journal entry about a evil lich here but if you read the journal, you will get another journal
entry after that that says that it looked like the dead guard was wrong, he wasn't dying, he was
transforming into a lich.) I don't know if it is possible to make or how hard it would be.
But to me it seems like it might be a bit hard to try theas things out with the first quest you
do, but I hope I might get some help if (more a question of when) I get some trubble with this...

After this, you will have another entry saying to go to Stentus once again, reporting this.

Stage nine:

After talking to Stentus once again, he will have told you that he is very sorry for this womans
poor soul, but there is nothing left to do but kill her. And thus you are sent once again down
into the old tower.

Stage ten:

When you get down into the basement for the last time in this quest, you will get an entry saying
this, "I get a very unpleasant feeling, and I might have a clue where it is coming from. I think
that I'll have to go get a look to the right from here...I hope that this ain't a wrong feeling
that will get me killed."
So, you go to the right when coming to the coridor, where you can chose right and left.
when you come to the end of the way leading to the right, the doors will stand open, and you just
have to enter (or else the quest won't go on...) and go to the altar at the end of the room, there
you see skeletons of children. When you get to the altar, the doors shut behind you and a dialouge
with Gulmea Llervu will begin and bla bla bla...
When the dialouge is finished there will spawn two child skeleton soldiers with claymores, and she
will start casting spells at you, if close combat she will have a short sword.
Fighting bla bla bla...
you kill her and the skeletons, and get an entry saying that you should tell Stentus the good news.

Stage eleven:

You get to Stentus telling him that she is dead, and the spirit won't trubble anyone again, as it
has passed on. He then tells you that he will see so that the children get to be burried in graves.
And so will happen. He tells you to come back in two days and talk to him.

Stage twelve:

After two days, you go back and talk to Stentus and he tells you that they have errected stoned over
the chidrens graves, and that you could go have a look. (I'm thinking about making a fenced part
in the graveyard with about 5 stones over the children and one pillar with a gratitued to you
"The final saviour of the missing children of Steadhelm".

THE END!
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-15-2007, 07:58 PM,

Do you think that this layout may work?
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-16-2007, 04:29 PM,

I have made the two journals now, pleas check them out.

They are only .txt files, but someone pleas check the spelling so that I can be sure to get it right and so that sandor won't have to fix it later too...
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-16-2007, 05:30 PM,

here is the changes to the Gulmea Llervu Journal

the changes are in parenthesis ( ) minor spelling errors

enjoy
Bob

Here is the guard journal same as above regarding changes

also I would re-consider using the word (PAL) to describe the other guard..
my friend, fellow guard, associate or give him a name and call by name

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-16-2007, 08:54 PM,

thanks for them. I have made the changes, and I exchanged the pal to companion...I soon will get started on this when my castle have been merged...
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |