Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing child (Steadhelm)
07-19-2007, 04:44 PM,

Ok, I'll do that with the stages...

Stage 10:
Trigger: If you have a fame of 20 or higer and talk to Stentus.
Consequence: You get an option to do the quest or not.
Log: "I have agreed on helping the Legion Commander Stentus with a case of kiddnapping and I should go talk to someone in the Town Guard."
Dialouge:
([Stentus]: "I have heard of you, and I have a proposal to you. There is so that a child have gone missing and the mother came to me and made me promisse to help her, but now is it so that I don't have any legioners that can take care of this so I was hoping you would turn up, and here you are. Are you intressted?")
Or [Stentus]: "Good, now I don't know to much about this but it have happend before but then the Town Guard to care of the searching so I suggest you go ask them if they know anything you might have use of."

Stage 20:
Trigger: First logentry.
Consequence: New topic with all town guards [Kiddnapping].
Log: "I have talked to a person from the Town Guard and was told to go see Glumes Llervu, she is a mage in the Mages Guild and she has been very willing to help in the other searches for the other children. I should visit her at the Mages Guild here in Steadhelm."
Dialouge:
[Town Guards]: "Oh, yes. You are the one to invesstigate the missing child, right? Well, if you want any good information I would say that you should go and see Glumes Llervu, she might have some good information that can help you. She was one of the first to organice a search for the other children and I think she knows something."

Stage 30:
Trigger: Second logentry.
Consequences: New topic with Glumes [Kiddnapping].
Log: "I have talked to Glumes Llervu and she gave me a tip about a man or beast that she have found very convinsing circumstance pointing out him as the kiddnapper, I have to confront this man whoms name is S'Dara, with this and see what he has to say."
Dialouge:
[Glumes] "So, you are here about the missing child, and I guess that you was told by the Town Guard to go see me? Well, that was a smart thing of them to do. I have some things that you might find useful.
I have a very strong feeling about that I know who is the kiddnapper, I think it is a man or beast whoms name is S'Dara, I have found out things or circumstances that point to it being him that have done all theas things, but I don't have any hard evidence, so I think that you should talk to him about this."

Stage 40:
Trigger: Third logentry.
Consequences: New topic with S'Dara [Kiddnapping].
Log: "It looks like Glumes is close to framing an inocent man. When I talked to S'Dara he told me that when he was younger he too lost a child to a kiddnapper and he him self would never put another parent to go thru thoes things. He have not told anyone of this exept me now. Glumes couldn't have known, I have to tell her this. I should also ask if she as any other information that I could have use of. And S'Dara also told me that the children started to dissapear just after she came here. Strange."
Dialouge:
[S'Dara]: "Hello. Why you talk to me?"
[You]: "Tell him why you are there."
[S'Dara]: "You are WHAT?! No, don't think me be kiddnapper, never.
I'll tell you what I have never telled anyone else before. When I was younger, my child was kiddnapped from me and never found. No one in this town knows about that, so pleas do not tell to anyone else.
And another thing, the children started do dissapear a few months after the strange mage, I think her name is Glumes something, came here to Steadhelm, just so that you know that, and it might hep you, but I don't know."

Stage 50:
Trigger: Fourth legentry.
Consequences: Topic [Kiddnapping] with Glumes is updated.
Log: "Well, she didn't take thoes news to good. I think that I should have a day to think thru theas thing then I think I'll have a talk to Glumes again."
Dialouge:
[Glumes]: "Well, what did he say?"
[You]: "Tell her that S'Dara ain't a susspect any more."
[Glumes]: "Well, that was NOT what I wanted to hear from you. And now, I want you to leave me, I'm mad at you for destroying a good shot at getting that kiddanpper. Be gone!"

Is this about what you thought? and can you make the You answers in the same stage and so?
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
07-19-2007, 05:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor

Is this about what you thought?
Yes.

...and can you make the You answers in the same stage..
Yes.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-19-2007, 05:18 PM,

Ok, I'll make more of the stages tomorrow, and I might begin tomorrow or the day after that, but on sunday I'm going to my grandfather again, this time to celebrate his birthday, and I'll be gone for 1 week...
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-20-2007, 01:20 PM,

Stage 60:
Trigger: When the time of the next day passes 8 A.M (08:00 don't know if it is am or pm). Or Logentry 5.
Consequence: Glumes won't be in the Guild Building.
Log: "Now it have passed a day and I didn't come to any better thoughts by thinking about this, so I'll go have a talk with Glumes again."
Dialouge: None.

Stage 70:
Trigger: Coming inside of the Mages Guild's top floor.
Consequence: Her Journal will lie behind her bed, between the bed and the wall.
Log: "Well, it looks like Glumes ain't here to talk. But now that I'm here, I could do a little search in her room and see if I can find something else that might be useful."

Stage 80:
Trigger: Logentry 7.
Consequence: Updating the topic [Kiddnapping] with Stentus and unocking the door to the prison in the old tower.
Log: "Look what a nice thing that I found here. Now I know who the kiddnapper is, and I have to tell Stentus about this. I can't take the Journal as proof as she would see that it's gone, I hope that Stentus takes my word on it. And the old prison might have to get a look, but after talking to Stentus."
Dialouge:
[Stentus]: "So, have you found anything that is useful?"
[You]: "Tell about the journal."
[Stentus]: "It looks like that you have found some real proof for once. From what you told me about the prison, I think that you should go have a look, but don't get seen by Glumes going into the tower. And I have a feeling that this will end with another lost soul."

Stage 90:
Trigger: Logentry 8.
Consequence: None, as both the dead guard and his journal are there allready.
Log: "I'm now in the old prison, and I think that I should have a look around here and see if I find something that can explain some of the things that are going on here."

Stage 100:
Trigger: Logentry 9.
Consequence: None.
Log: "I encounterd a long dead prison guard here that I had to kill. I might want to seach the remains."

Stage 110:
Trigger: Logentry 10.
Log: "I found a key on the dead guard. I'll have a look around and see if I find where it goes."
Diaouge: None.

Stage 120:
Trigger: Logentry 11.
Consequence: Updating Stentus [Kiddnapping] topic.
Log: "I found where the key went, to a chest. And in it were a journal which explained some things about what made this prison close.
And I think that I now understand why Glumes is doing what she's doing. It ain't her really, she doesn't exist any more, only the body of her."

Stage 130:
Trigger: Logentry 12.
Consequence: The doors to the looked room in the end of the hall will be unlocked and the doors will be open.
Log: "Stentus told me that he was sorry for the womans soul, but I still have to get rid of her body and extinguish the evil soul that posses her body. I should get going to the old tower's basement again then."
Diaouge:
[Stentus]: "Did you find anything in the old prison my friend?"
[You]: "Show dead guards journal."
[Stentus]: "I see, now I know why the shut that prison. And from what I can tell Glumes ain't her anymore as another soul have taken her place. I'm sorry for her, but you still have to kill her body so that the possessing soul will be gone too. I wish you all the luck you might need."

Stage 140:
Trigger: Logentry 13.
Log: "I get a feeling that something evil is going on in a room near here. It feels like I should take right here in the hallway, but I fear of what might encounter me at the end."

Stage 150:
Trigger: Logentry 14.
Consequence: The doors close behind you and Glumes pops up behind you and talk to you. After talk there is fighting.
Log: "When I went into a room that looked like a sacrifice place, Glumes turned up behind me and we had a talk about all this. When she ended she attacked me. I had to kill her. I should tell Stentus about this."
Dialouge:
[Glumes]: "So, you have found out about this have you?"
[You]: "Yes I have."
[Glumes]: "I just have to tell you that it was so long that I was trapped down here, couldn't do anything. But the this nice girl turns up down here, and thus my curse I lay on this place 50 years ago came to be fullfilled. And now I don't want anyone to find out what I'm up to, so I'll have to kill you. But I have to make it look like an accident or sucide so after killing you I'll throw you of the rooftop and then go invisible so I won't be seen. Goodbye adventurer, your adventure ends here."

Stage 160:
Trigger: Logenty for stage 15.
Consequence: Stentus [Kiddnapping] topic is updated.
Log: "I got a reward from Stentus, who told me that he was pleased that I survived, he ain't the only one. He also told me that he will see to it that the Mages Guild will know all of this and he will make sure the remains of the children get a propper burrial. If I go to the cemetery her in Steadhelm in two days I might see the stones over the childre. He will also tell the mother that her child ain't alive, but he will not say anything about the child being eaten."
Dialouge:
[Stentus]: "You made it back!"
[You]: "Yes I did."
[Stentus]: "I'm so happy, I wouldn't have wanted to send you to your death. And I have a reward for you, here you go." (Adding a reward to your inventory, not sure what yet.)
[You]: "Thank you."
[Stentus]: "I will take care of telling the mother that her child didn't survive the kiddnapping, but I won't say anything about it being eaten. I will also tell the Mages Guild that Glumes ain't no more, and why. And if you come back to the cemetery in two days I will have made sure there are stones over the remains of the children that you found and in a way saved. Thank you once more."

Stage 170:
Trigger: At 08:00 two days after speaking to Stentus. Or Logentry 16
Consequence: 3-5 gravestones are errected in the cemetary (I have thought about stones like the stones in SI that you can activate and see a text) and on them there are a text saying thank you to the adventurer that found the missing children of Steadhelm.
Log: "I have now seen the stones that were errected, and they had a thank you to me for finding the missing children of Steadhelm. Now I see my work is done with trying to save the child."

Pleas look thru this and see if it all can be possible to make.
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-20-2007, 03:59 PM,

The "you" dials have to be added as choices to the NPC's dialogue to whom the PC is talking.

Renumber the stages (leave room in between two of the stages), so 10, 20 etc.

Stage 1.
The Log update is triggered by the dial where the PC accepts the quest.

Stage 2.
The dial of the guard (after talking to the guard) triggers the log entry.

Stage 3.
The dial of Glumes triggers (after talking to Glumes) the log entry.
Etc.

Check the other stages.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-20-2007, 06:46 PM,

I'm not sure I really understand, could you qoute something of the stages and under it re-write it as you mean again?

And do you mean that Stage 1 should be 10 and 2 20?
But when I'm up around 100 I'll go +5 instead.
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-21-2007, 08:38 AM,

Stage 1:
Trigger: If you have a fame of 20 or higer and talk to Stentus.
Consequence: You get an option to do the quest or not.
Log: "I have agreed on helping the Legion Commander Stentus with a case of kiddnapping and I should go talk to someone in the Town Guard."
You have to define how the log entry will be updated.

When the PC has a fame of >20, he can talk to Stentus.
He gets two choices (accept or decline), if he accepts the quest the result script (accept dial) will update the log (trigger).

For stage two you have to define how the log will be updated etc.

And do you mean that Stage 1 should be 10 and 2 20?
Yes.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-21-2007, 11:56 AM,

Ok, so every stage with dial will update the log after the dial is finished.
The stages without dial will update the log when the trigger conditions I wrote are fullfilled.

I hope you understand what I mean.
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-22-2007, 08:14 AM,

Ok, I'll be gone now for 1 week, but I will have Internet for atleast 5 days so I will check in.
Finished Claims
Scc0363 |

07-22-2007, 08:32 AM,

Ok, I'll be gone now for 1 week, but I will have Internet for atleast 5 days so I will check in.
Ok, have a nice time. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD