Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong Assassin Armor
04-24-2007, 07:37 AM,

Very nice! Love the way the cloth folds!
Felix WP
Self inflicted fractures.
I replace my bones with bars.
Aluminium,
Bleeding oxide.
The drug of Gods into my pounding veins.
04-25-2007, 11:50 PM,
Nothing new really
Finally my little cold is going down! I actually got a blister on the roof of the mouth that later broke so it's been hurting like hell whatever I do and ,for obvious reasons, I've not been eating and drinking as usual (actually close to nothing).

But now that I'm okay again I've been playing around with the textures a bit. I only changed some things that I think make some noticable difference. PICS:
[Image: armorig5.th.jpg][Image: backqr7.th.jpg][Image: pocketcloseupjh6.th.jpg][Image: topsm0.th.jpg]
I've edited the texture for the pockets slightly, edited some vertex painting, changed the texture for the eeh... pile of cloth hangin on him.... and also made a slight change to the shoulderpad and arm texture.
The Beast Who Sliced To Mexico.... why Mexico?
"Not all questions are supposed to have an answer" - Someone
04-26-2007, 01:26 AM,

wow, that is beautiful, keep it up man!
04-26-2007, 07:42 AM,

VABG: I wish that had happened to me instead, I could stand to lose a few pounds Big Grin

The sash looks fantastic! :goodjob:

I like what you did with the pouch too. At first, when I saw the first image you had attached, I thought there was a fuzzy surface in the middle of the sash, behind the chain, but then when I saw the close-up of the pouch I realized it wasn't fuzzy, just the angle of the first shot that played a trick on my eyes.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-26-2007, 03:23 PM,

Looks brilliant, keep it up. :goodjob:
04-26-2007, 04:04 PM,

That's just awsome. :goodjob:
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
04-26-2007, 04:10 PM,

Just one question now that I'm at 7442 faces(that somehow became fewer in triangles?) and 3824 vertices... what are the limits? And a minor progress- pic!
[Image: newpocketsyg0.th.jpg]
The Beast Who Sliced To Mexico.... why Mexico?
"Not all questions are supposed to have an answer" - Someone
04-26-2007, 04:23 PM,

Well daedric armor around 12931 faces, which I think has the biggest facecount, so.. Smile

I dont know the exact facecount, as I equipped the model on orc and then took away the the orc models faces from the whole facecount but it the orc didnt have all the faces on him... because his chest etc is taken off from the whole model. Im too tired to think is it + or - Big Grin
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
04-26-2007, 08:33 PM,

Slight undercount there. the daedric cuirass in over 15k tris. Wink

about 7-12k is cool.
AM NOT A TEXTURER
04-26-2007, 09:05 PM,

Ghog
oh, then i could add som more detail Big Grin

VABG
nice work with the armor man, keep it up!
Felix WP
Self inflicted fractures.
I replace my bones with bars.
Aluminium,
Bleeding oxide.
The drug of Gods into my pounding veins.