Poll: Do you play Oblivion or Morrowind?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morrowind
0%
0 0%
Oblivion
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrowind
08-09-2006, 04:34 PM,
Morrowind
Hey!

Does anybody really even play Morrowind anymore?? I mean no one hardly talks about it, its always Oblivion this Oblivion that, I know Its got awesome graphics ang kick a** game play but, is it enough to make people quit playing Morrowind?? Honestly Morrowind is really awesome and if no one plays it than my mods wont be expereanced and it kinda sucks, but oh well....

Ammon

P.S. Feel free to post your opinions on this matter.
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
08-09-2006, 04:55 PM,

I don't have Oblivion yet... but I have played it quite a few times on xbox 360 at my friend's home...

I just like Morrowind so much.... Oblivion is to me, very boring content, even though it has an awesome fighting and graphics... otherwise I like Morrowind's versatility, realism (in some ways), and replayability... it doesn't get as repetitive to me as Oblivion does... and Morrowind is the first RPG that I have really liked... though Baldurs Gate 2 was okay....

I mean Argonians looked good in Morrowind, there were spears, cross-bows, thrown weapons, engaging quest-lines, exotic lands, colorful cultures....

but now... beast-folk look bad, less versatility, fewer skills, less engaging quests, but better combat and magicks, though a more limited magical arsenal...
08-09-2006, 04:56 PM,
RE: Morrowind
people who think Oblivion isnt anything else that good graphics either mod or play something else.. if ES fan Morrowind probably Big Grin
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-09-2006, 04:58 PM,
RE: Morrowind
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
people who think Oblivion isn't anything else that good graphics either mod or play something else.. if ES fan Morrowind probably Big Grin
TES is the only RPG I play now... and I had such high hopes for Oblivion... they really cut back on a lot of things...
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM,

I still played morrowind right up until I moved, I bet Im one of few who have actually 100% the game...that took a whole year :banana:
08-09-2006, 05:33 PM,

I know how you feel Harikari, But you shouldn't stop their, make the game more interesting make mods make cool stuff download more quests, stuff like that.

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
08-09-2006, 06:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ammon
I know how you feel Harikari, But you shouldn't stop their, make the game more interesting make mods make cool stuff download more quests, stuff like that.

Ammon
yea once you've played every corner of the world of Morrowind ...and then had all the fun you could have etc., then you feel it starts to get a bit boring but therefore you get mods and stuff like that to keep it fun and replayable

in short...

keep that funk alive! :bananarock:
08-09-2006, 06:41 PM,

I would have played Morrowind if I could get it. (hard to get right now..)
08-10-2006, 12:17 AM,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000CN...39?ie=UTF8

There ya go.
08-10-2006, 06:58 AM,

well... Have to used dads computer for it right now.. (mine cant run outside Safemode.. due to virus in files used by normal XP... why do XP has to be that woundable..