Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a hand?
11-12-2006, 12:15 AM,

Here is a WIP pic of the Tetsubo

PIC

The Daikyu is finished and in game. It's only about 6 feet long, otherwise it would drag on the ground as you walk.

I'll start on the spears after I finish the tetsubo. I am planning on making a naginata too if you don't already have one.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
11-12-2006, 02:46 AM,

The're great and I struggle tp texture things LOL
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
11-12-2006, 03:23 AM,

Awesome! :goodjob:

I expected to see a post that said, sure i will do one of those weapons...and now i see you got two of them modelled already Big Grin
And yeah, we can use a naginata too =)
Akavir mod leader.
11-15-2006, 05:14 PM,

Here's some pics

Daikyu Bend

Spear 2

These, the testubo and the other spears are in game and look pretty good. I am working on a war fan that I thought would work as a very weak but heavily enchanted blunt weapon.

War Fan

Here's a pathetic atempt to create a Tower

Tower

Now I think I will make a half a dozen different daos. To add variety.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
11-15-2006, 05:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian

Tower

:eek: You call that a pathetic attempt? Wow, no words, exept Amazing! :applause: Great work on everything here :goodjob:

-FLESH
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
11-15-2006, 05:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Here's some pics

Daikyu Bend

Spear 2

These, the testubo and the other spears are in game and look pretty good. I am working on a war fan that I thought would work as a very weak but heavily enchanted blunt weapon.

War Fan

Tower

Now I think I will make a half a dozen different daos. To add variety.

Prepare to be Bosmer snatched! Big Grin

Those are amazing, you should really give yourself some more credit. Wink
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-15-2006, 05:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Prepare to be Bosmer snatched! Big Grin

Shh! Others aren't supposed to know. *Casually stabs Arbiter* *Walks off telling himself* "He was a casualty that needed to be taken" "He was a casualty that needed to be taken" "He was a casualty that needed to be taken" *Cries himself to sleep*.

Well that got out of hand, back on topic, great work :goodjob: again Big Grin
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
11-15-2006, 11:36 PM,

Wow you like the tower? I guess I will finish it. Today I got a bit side tracked and did a few Robe retextures, but I think I will abondon them I don't think they are up to my standards (which are pretty low).

Black

Colored

Shinto

Shinto again

See what I mean. They look okay there, but in game they don't look too great. I know that there is a Hakama mesh floating around but to my knowledge it hasn't been rigged yet. Should I drop it or not? They aren't perfect replicas because of model constrants, but I think the fact that they don't look authentic makes them have more of an, "I'm in Akavir, Wow!" and less of an, "I just downloaded another twelve over powered Katanas and I don't remember what out-of-the-way barrel I have to look in to find them."

The reason I've produced a lot so quickly is I have a lot of time on my hands recently, and I think modeling and skinning my own stuff is more fun than waiting for other people. While I am waiting on a "Yes" or "No" on the retexes I'm gonna finish those daos.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
11-15-2006, 11:56 PM,

Well, Male Shinto priests wear all red. Red and white is for the priestesses. So, those last two are good for all the shinto women out there...but I think you meant to make one of them male? Wink
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
11-16-2006, 12:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cogidubnus
Well, Male Shinto priests wear all red. Red and white is for the priestesses. So, those last two are good for all the shinto women out there...but I think you meant to make one of them male? Wink
Actually I think male Shinto priests wear an all white robe.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.