Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neighborhoods of Soluthis
07-19-2006, 01:21 AM,
Neighborhoods of Soluthis
As Haveing A few Interior Clams in Solthis(Solthis0110 &0109) I had an Idea Beings There are many Neighborhoods maybe they could have a few secrets or events I.e. a Neghborhood could be home to a hidden underground cult or maybe there was a murder that sliped past the record books. If any one knows any lore basied secrets in Solthis post em here. also tell me if this is a useable idea. Like I said it just kinda popped into my head.

Here are some kind of secrets that I could think of:
Cults
Vampire nests
Murders
Kidnapings
Hidden Pasages
Ghosts(like the forelorn watchman)
Slaves(b/c its been prety much ended)
Necromancers
Neghborhoods beeing attacked(outskirts mosty b/c closer to the city wouldn't make sense)
Family Clan Feuds
those are just a few ideas
Think em over and tell me what you think.

it *may* not be *Officaly* a quest line, but maybe just something that is stumbed upon randomly...(theifs get out your skeleton keys) it would probibly be a Quest line called "Neighborhoods of Solthis" for the quests grouped to it. Plus has a nice Ring to it.

As alway I'm
Green @nt1-n00b Cutlass

Americas next idol lol
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-19-2006, 02:13 AM,

A draft like the one tibmaker wrote (link) is perfect, as it gives a clear impression of exactly what the quest is about.

Perhaps you could try using his post as a theoretical template for how to phrase your quest draft, in the sense of describing the plot, noting the different stages, and including the dialogue. The two latter are especially good to include because you'd have to write them anyway to get the quest to work, and including them in the draft leaves them open for feedback, suggestions and spellchecking if needed.

Remember friend, you would be the one modding it, so there wouldn't be any room for unclarity in the draft. Smile It needs to be a firm proposal with fixated details -- that you get to decide yourself, so it's not as strict as it might have sounded.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-19-2006, 02:23 AM,

Thanks maybe i will.

curently im just trying to spitball ideas of happenings and events with maybe even some lore gota have lore then after the ideas are out there ill post the quest line draft

Oh and heres the Ploty
You are a lone adveture traveling through out reich parkeep. you hapen to catch hold of a nasty little rumor about a local neighborhood so you decide to check it out. this quest will take the adventurer throuh a series of quests that involve many of the local neighborhoods of solthis. with many mysterys and perils for you to solve.

this will be the start of the quest line not sure where the neighborhood it shall start up in is but thats why im here.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-19-2006, 02:42 AM,

Alrighty then. Smile

There should be one exterior claim left btw in case you'd like to mod a neighbourhood just like you need it to be for your quest. If that one won't work I'm sure I can set up another claim. There's still a big chunk of the town left to mod so now would be the perfect time if you'd like one for your quest. Just a thought.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-19-2006, 03:02 AM,

I didnt have plans to make another vilage but ill give it a shot but i would love to have one in a far off more diserted part of the town if there is space in a more distant area that would be awsome.

and for one of the quests Ill use my own clam Solthis0109
b/c i think my half imperail I kid you not dunmer just may have a little necromance in him if ya catch me.
as to half imperial he secerately has a imperial father and is keeping this a closely guared secrate due to the fact the he would be persicuted by both dunmer and imperials alike. :yes:

Also If Anyone happens to make an Ash Statue I could use one If it is made.

I have Screens for the necrocult area
hope its first glance is to likeable
Rw.Edit 060724: Changed attachment image to jpeg format
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-19-2006, 07:58 PM,

No offense looks cheesy with the sigil stone
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-19-2006, 08:07 PM,

.... just like fondue... yum, cheese :applause:
i alo think you shoudnt use the sigil stone since its unique.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-19-2006, 08:18 PM,

Lore or no lore, that does look pretty cool in my personal opinion. Big Grin

Might want to add a trap door and mod a basement with the tileset, to get more room?

Oh, and don't use gifs again. Smile
Angel mired in filth
07-24-2006, 05:11 AM,

Nice shot

Now what exactly is this going to be used in?

Just trying to keep up Smile
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-24-2006, 05:44 AM,

in Reich Parkeep
Sincerly
Green Cutlass