Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New BM Website
03-12-2010, 09:37 PM,

so we have to join that to.
03-13-2010, 02:13 AM,

Very nice design you have there Xae! :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-13-2010, 05:48 AM,

Sounds like we need a vote on which website to use, keeping in mind that my design will take a bit longer to be fully operational. I enjoy making websites, so it's not a bother for me and I'd also be able to take suggestions on functionality. However, if people would rather go with some other site, such as Doz's, then we should do that instead.
03-13-2010, 09:46 AM,

Well, I guess we'd be best off with a separate Russian and English site. Translation problems can make things difficult. We can link between them of course and provide links to these forums as well. So if you're okay with setting that up, Xae then go ahead. Any other thoughts, people?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-13-2010, 10:29 AM,

Well, I can make an English site on Ucoz, just like the one I did in russian
03-13-2010, 11:26 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Well, I guess we'd be best off with a separate Russian and English site. Translation problems can make things difficult. We can link between them of course and provide links to these forums as well. So if you're okay with setting that up, Xae then go ahead. Any other thoughts, people?

It depends on the Silgrad architecture. If we're to use a sub-domain, that is. Either I need to be given a temp privilege to create the required tables in their database or someone on their team needs to do it for me. I'm assuming they have a MySQL database on their site

This is only relevant just prior to release, of course.
03-14-2010, 10:19 AM,

Shaping up the design a bit. Very much still in progress and there are design notes everywhere. The news post(s) will get some ornamentations, as they right now look very much like a book.

The links don't work and I stole the affiliates list from Silgrad.com, but it's only the design phase after all.

http://www.danielran.com/BM/index2.html
03-14-2010, 10:35 AM,

Looking great! :goodjob:

Looks like there will have to be an FAQ section. Much of that is answered here on these forums, like 'how far ahead are we?' Most of it can be cut-and-pasted.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod