Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Spells
12-21-2005, 03:21 AM,

....or Spider Daedra... Vermai makes sense too...
Ogrims... I'd think that they'd be dumbly loyal to their summoners, especially if the summoner is loyal to Malacath... like an orc mage who worships Malacath
12-21-2005, 03:29 AM,

Makes sense. Now that I look at the description of the Spider Daedroth over at TIL, I think that would be a better choice for the summoning. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-21-2005, 04:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Makes sense. Now that I look at the description of the Spider Daedroth over at TIL, I think that would be a better choice for the summoning. :goodjob:
yeah, but it'd have to be like a spider daedra prince, based on how powerful the demon was in baldur's gate. And dont be thinking that even with the need for the other spell, it;s too powerful, because the thing went away in about 1/4 the time of a normal summon.
12-21-2005, 04:19 AM,

....maybe a Greater Spider Daedra...
which is what the name says I guess Smile

...so like a BIG and MEAN Spider Daedra
12-21-2005, 05:59 AM,

It ahs to be someon who isn't just menacing but also someon who is capable of giving summoner a major headache and a fair mental fight.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
12-21-2005, 06:00 AM,

a GIANT SCAMP! :rofl:
12-21-2005, 12:29 PM,

Good one! :lmao:
I actually meant we could invent new enemy.

Giant Scamp! Big Grin :lmao: Big Grin
12-21-2005, 06:00 PM,

Got anything in mind? A new Daedroth that nobody has seen. I know it's possible, but I just can't get an image of one in my head right now.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
12-21-2005, 06:11 PM,

I can't think of anything right now, too.
No Daedra seems smart (in sense of human intellect) and strong at the same time.
12-21-2005, 06:18 PM,

Ahh, but that's where your wrong.

Quote:From TIL - The Book of Daedra
I classify the lesser Daedra based on their intelligence on the battle and a report of the daedric encounter in Battlespire issue some years ago while some of the lesser Daedra are strangely talkative. From the high intelligence lesser Daedra, we can find Dremora, Daedric Lord, Daedric Count, Seducer, Dark Seducer, and Golden Saint. They are very tough warriors and use destructive and protective spells to start a battle. Confronting them needs a great deal of skills and wit to become victorious. They are skillful for using the high level weaponry, like Dwemeri to Ebony and Daedric. Defeating them usually rewards an arsenal of powerful weapons. They sometime are talkative and very intelligence on their conversation. Usually they do this to obtain an information from a certain mortal.

A little note about Daedra Lord. The Daedra Lord that I mentioned here is lesser Daedra. This is rather confusing as in the Morrowind, the people always refer "Daedra Lord" for a Daedric Prince. Even Lord Vivec himself calls Azura as Daedra Lord Azura.

From the medium intelligence class, we can see Winged Twilight, Hunger, Elemental Daedra/Atronach (fire, frost, and storm), Herne, Daedroth, Spider Daedroth, and Morphoid Daedra. They mostly use melee attack as hand to hand or using their particular weapons, like Fire Daedra/Atronach is using a flaming sword. This weapon is unusual, as it is a part of their body. We cannot pry the weapon loose from their dead body. Some of them, like Daedroth can cast some limited spells. These lesser Daedra should not be underestimated as they are deadly, not as deadly as the high intelligence lesser Daedra, but still prove disastrous if not dealt very well.

Ogrim, Scamp, Clannfear, and Vermai are considered the stupidest of all lesser Daedra. Some of them can communicate but not in an intelligent conversation. They will mostly attack on sight. The Scamp is quite special, although they are considered stupid but they can learn and one of them is spotted becoming a merchant in Caldera, an Imperial City on Vvardenfell. The Scamp is coward but can be dangerous if they attack on a pack. Other member of this class is, well, stupid. Vermai for example, although a person can communicate with them, but usually this conversation will end on eating (attacking) the person. Ogrim will not even talk, they will attack on sight, luckily they are slow.

There are some unique lesser Daedra, they usually has unique form, like Zenaida, Imago Storm, Faydra Shardai and Sumeer Jabran. They are considered as some kind of the leader. They are powerful and usually use magical spell on their arsenal.
-