Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Balmora
07-04-2007, 10:05 PM,

Good point, and things change, right? Sounds pretty good to me, however, what about the other building, the lucky lockup? How's the interior for that?

Nearly shit myself there, lol. I thought I'd made Balmora on the wrong side of the river! :lmao: Phew!
07-04-2007, 10:43 PM,

jesus, heart attacks, man. :lmao:
Lucky lockup is the same deal, there are no bent interior pieces as I recall.
07-04-2007, 10:47 PM,

:lol:

Nah I don't remember any either... alright, I guess I'll make them straight buildings. I'm pretty sure they'll look okay nonetheless. Makes more sense in a way too, since the interiors will probably match better.
07-05-2007, 09:47 PM,

Okay, slowed down a bit and finished up that interior claim Big Grin
Balmora Northeastern guard tower. Used placeholder Hlaalu helmets for the meantime. Not sure what I'm going to do right now, I don't want to restart Ebonheart until I hear back from Zarf (crossing my fingers that he still has those other pieces). Guess I should finish my Vos claim. BY the way, who's keeping track of all the merging, and what are we merging into?
07-05-2007, 10:36 PM,

Hmm... not sure yet, we should probably get a few people (one main person, one or two for backups) to keep an archive of all the plugins. Then when there's enough, like all interiors and exterior done of a certain town or area, merge them, then merge them onto the landmass lastly. How does that sound?

Not sure what we're merging to yet... it would have been the master file as described in the pinned topic, but I haven't seen any progress of it, unfortunately. Best speak with Hector about that though, I'm unsure, I'm just going off what I've seen. Confusedhrug:
07-05-2007, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Not sure what we're merging to yet... it would have been the master file as described in the pinned topic, but I haven't seen any progress of it, unfortunately. Confusedhrug:

Yeah I'm starting to see a theme with that. Who's still active here? I'm thinking maybe one of us should take over the master file.

As for archiving, I've got a big empty external I can back the plugins onto, and you Kukulza can keep archives, too. That's pretty secure in my book! Big Grin
07-05-2007, 11:16 PM,

That's good. :yes:

I'll PM you later with some plugins that have been completed, or should be kept safe. I'll add them to an archive myself for a second back up too like you say. Smile
07-14-2007, 02:33 AM,

Just checked the interior, everything seems okay with this one.

A very nice interior indeed. :yes:

One question though about the AI UseItemAt package 'VvC9BalmoraES48sit01', you didn't set anything as the target data, is there a reason for that?

Does it make the NPC sit in a chair without doing anything?

Also, remember to give the quest dialogue a name, like 'Diaogue VvC9BalmoraES48'.

Other than that, a perfect interior. =)
07-14-2007, 03:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cire992
Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Not sure what we're merging to yet... it would have been the master file as described in the pinned topic, but I haven't seen any progress of it, unfortunately. Confusedhrug:

Yeah I'm starting to see a theme with that. Who's still active here? I'm thinking maybe one of us should take over the master file.

As for archiving, I've got a big empty external I can back the plugins onto, and you Kukulza can keep archives, too. That's pretty secure in my book! Big Grin
I have a LOT of room for backing things up on... 30 gigs sound good?

as for people... us three are the three most active here I think...
I believe Hector had the master file last I checked
07-14-2007, 03:39 AM,

Hmm... well sandor is helping with making the master. Once I get confirmation to use ST's assets and rename them with Vv ID's, I'll pass that on and sandor could probably get it done in next to no time. I believe Lightwave may be able to help with renaming the assets to Vv, I'll drop him a PM or something if we get the go ahead. :yes:

As for storage, I've a 160GB external, and about 50mb on my HDD. :lmao: I somehow doubt we'd need that much though. Best be prepared though. If all three of us are keeping back ups regularly it should work out fine. Big Grin