Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Balmora
07-14-2007, 07:03 PM,

I do have it! Is it *finally* needed? It is finished.
The rider in black is always watching......
07-14-2007, 07:58 PM,

Wooo! Yah, we got a master file! You get a big :bananarock: for that.
07-14-2007, 08:01 PM,

What assets are included in the master file? Did you merge the landmass (LW5)? Could you perhaps host the file somewhere and post a link so we can check it out?

I sent you a PM.
07-22-2007, 06:10 PM,

Ok, hello everyone.

Let me try to understand this. If you put a claim on something you have to build it using assets available for download here? I'd like to get stuck into this and help out in some way as long as I don't have to do any complicated mesh work or texturing. If the tilesets are there I can do it - I'm competent in pretty much all aspects of the CS and can script etc.

If this is how it works, I'd like to put a claim down for;

Cute Zebati's (formerly Caius Cosades' House) [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXBalmoraES47 (replace XX with your mod ID)

and

South Wall Cornerclub [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXBalmoraES41 (replace XX with your mod ID)

both sound interesting to do
07-22-2007, 06:15 PM,

Yep that's right. Download the Vvardenfell Master File and the assets from the pinned topic at the main page, and you can get started. Smile

Do you have a Modders Abbrevation? If not, request one here. Once your abbreviation is granted, and you have the assets, you can start. The models are all included, so no need to make anything new unless you really want to.

Go ahead and claim those, I'll add you to the claim list. Smile
08-03-2007, 07:17 PM,

I'll take Dralosa Athren's House and Drarayne Thelas'. I haven't done any interiors for a while.
08-03-2007, 07:26 PM,

Do we have the Hlaalu large rooms? I can't remember now.... If we do I'll set up the manor district claims.
08-03-2007, 07:46 PM,

Not yet unfortunately. Sad But when the Redoran Large set gets done, there may be one or two manors we could create someplace. I'll use the large set in Maar Gan for the Moravyn Clanhouse.

I've made an edit to the rug 04 texture, and changed it blue (for Thelas' house). It's set as 'StFurnDunRug04Blue'. I'll include it with the esp file.
08-05-2007, 09:17 AM,

Here I am guys, Dave sent me... By my will lol
I am special lover of Balmora(Check it:http://www.freewebs.com/pirateoftheabecean/bios.htm) and I want this to participate. So, when do we begin? I can write ideas, quests etc but I can do interiors( not much knowledge needed for that, but any help's better then nothing lol).
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM,

If you've downloaded all the assets, grab an interior! As you can see we've got a lot of open claims at the moment.