Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Suran
07-13-2007, 03:27 AM,

^ Yeah I only posted the claims that were carrying over from Morrowind. Any of the new stuff is up for discussion. When I get a chance I'll make a layout for that guard tower (I'm doing touch-ups for all the Suran claims right now).
Any thoughts on what should be done with the old Slave Market?
07-13-2007, 03:31 AM,

There is a huge Black Market now have them moved into a cave or underneath a house or something.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-13-2007, 03:34 AM,

hmmm, interesting. You know, I like that idea. But I was just thinking, you mentioned an increased guard presence in Suran... what if we converted the old slave market building Suran06 into a barracks? You can see the layout sort of suits that.
07-13-2007, 03:34 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cire992
It's yours, do you have a Modder Id and the ST assets?

No and no. I suppose the ID DC or JM (my actual initials) will do if they're free.

Do I just d/l the latest ST from their site?

Quote:Any thoughts on what should be done with the old Slave Market?

Here's a few...

- Have it abandoned and rundown, a place where bums and drifters crash
- Jail for everyone
- Some sort of museum/beast folk rights centre where you can read about their struggles to be freed from slavery. The cells would be like exhibits. Maybe add grafitti to the walls done by bored slaves.
07-13-2007, 03:41 AM,

^ Interesting ideas, doc. Here is the thread to claim your modder's ID, just put in a request and one of the core members will approve it next time they're on. You can get the latest assets here, though check the Tavern board, Razorwing just released ST 2.5, and we should all probably update our assets.
Once that's out of the way, you're all ready! Have fun modding, post here or give myself or any of the team members if you have questions/comments/ideas/problems.

I think Razorwing is on right now, so now would be a good time to grab your ID!
07-13-2007, 04:38 AM,

Thanks cire, got it sorted, everything is downloaded. Will start this evening.

Oh and forgot the most obvious possible use for the old slave market - a new buyable mansion for the player.
07-13-2007, 09:04 AM,

Was just thinking regarding the adding of patrons to the Tradehouse... surely this is a bit premature? After all, presumably, this is where the locals and business folk go to knock back a few after a hard days work right? So rather than add patrons that stay rooted to the spot like TES3, wait till the whole town is done, pull it together, then give all the NPCs packages which make them stop by the Tradehouse at some point in the week.
07-13-2007, 12:09 PM,

That's probably a good idea, Doc. However, do you think you could create one patron anyway? I want to try something, when we get the first batch of stuff merged. I'd like to see if I can get NPCs who wander between inns in Vvardenfell. Big Grin
07-13-2007, 01:17 PM,

Great minds think alike. I've pondered doing a mod like that myself, with some kind of updating story. Each time you meet a guy he's in a new inn, a new town, and has a new story to tell. "I was in Vilvern a couple of days ago, ran into the nastiest damned ghost..."

So OK, I'll create one or two random guys, but I'll leave the AI in "statue" mode.
07-13-2007, 02:37 PM,

Good, excellent. Have fun, oh and I think I said that was a middle class interior, right? There are only two dunmer beds to choose from right now so just use the upper class variety. Smile