Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Suran
07-13-2007, 03:50 PM,

again, maybe I expected too much but there were additions planned for this... including a granary I believe... I don't think you guys looks at the old planning threads. Remember this is six years later with increasing population boom.
07-13-2007, 03:54 PM,

Yeah, these are just the claims that have references in Morrowind. I didn't want to get too far into the conceptual stuff because I figured you probably had a very specific idea of what you wanted.
07-13-2007, 08:03 PM,

I don't know if it interests you, bu the orc smith in suran (duuh) was talking or knew a lot about weapon styles, armors and materials.
07-13-2007, 08:50 PM,

Right you are. He had a lot of dialogue linked to him. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in the interior description, better check.

Hey doc, could you do me a favor and post the interior layout for the tradehouse when you get a chance?
07-16-2007, 03:15 PM,
Hey
Hey Cire,
I just got your PM, and I think thats pretty lame, but whatever.
He can just take it over, and I'll do the Outfitter.
Im in Montana, so Im landlocked right now, nothing to do except draw concepts.
I'll upload what I have when I get back to Oklahoma next week.
Thanks.
-Tlo-
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-16-2007, 04:48 PM,

Okay, I know, it does suck. But that's what the conceptuals said. Heh, blame it on House Redoran.
However, maybe we should discuss this a bit. Seems a little useless to build a boarded up old building, doesn't it? There needs to be more to it, methinks...
07-17-2007, 05:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by cire992
Hey doc, could you do me a favor and post the interior layout for the tradehouse when you get a chance?

The ESP itself or some pictures?

Man I love having two computers side by side. Have the Morrowind CS open to the Tradehouse on one, Oblivion CS on the other.
07-17-2007, 05:55 AM,

I do that, except on one comp. with MW CS minimized. Big Grin
07-17-2007, 06:23 AM,

Now am I missing something or is the Hlaalu tileset not finished? I cannot seem to find a door entrance in Static/ST/Hlaalu/Interior/Tileset that matches the Morrowind one, with the door frame recessed into the wall. The tiles that are there look half done, the woodwork looks a bit funky. I have ST 2.5.

I just checked the release thread and watched the Youtube video. The tiles I have are definitely not the ones in that video. Just double checked the files, definitely the same ones from the file, and I removed the older version I had so no old files.

Any ideas?
07-17-2007, 06:37 AM,

You're watching a video of the private version assets. The public versions appear 'dumbed down', the doors appear not to match (textures look different, woodwork does not match) but it will work, don't worry about it. A good tip, is to turn on collision mode (F4), it will display what the interior will look like properly- makes it easier to position things.

If you feel you'd like me to check your interior layout before you go ahead and do anything greater (I've access to the private assets), feel free to PM or post (upload) the esp.