Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Interior Claims in Vos
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM,
Open Interior Claims in Vos
Vos

Edit- Dave_91: If a claim uses the hammock model as used in Morrowind, please use the bedroll model as a temporary substitute until a hammock model is made.

Vos is doable with the current VelothiSmall Tileset, unfortunately Tel Vos, the chapel and tradehouse are not. Nonetheless, Vos' upper class farmhouses are small, simple and a welcome break from the other tilesets. These claims are good if you're new in our community, as I said, these are fairly simple claims.

Vos is a town built in the Velothi style. When it was taken by House Telvanni, however, they planted one of their great mushroom plants under its temple, giving it a unique mix of Velothi and Telvanni architecture. Vos is very close to the Telvanni wizard tower Tel Vos, the home of Telvanni Councillor Master Aryon. - Courtesy of Wikipedia

The IDs of the cells are as such: Vos01 = Runethyne Andas' Farmhouse (you would stick VvXX in front of that with XX being your modder ID, So I'd put VvC9Vos01).
I've also posted interior descriptions for these cells. Remember that we are modding a Vvardenfell that is set six years after Morrowind, and some of the interiors look different and/or are inhabited by different people. Nonetheless, the shots should give you a solid idea of the interior layout, as the tilesets we are using in Oblivion are virtually the same as the ones in these shots from Morrowind.
We'll be working with the Velothi tileset here in Vos. Seeing as most of the claims work so far has been SilgradTower.esm dependent, you can go ahead and use those assets. Make sure you have the latest version.

[Image: layoutof2.jpg]

Runethyne Andas' Farmhouse [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXVos01 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Runethyne Andas is a level 11 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Runethyne Andas (Dunmer F, lvl 11 farmer)

Difficulty: Easy - Upper Class Interior
When creating this interior, you will need to use the Velothi tileset.
If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01tx1.th.jpg]

Thilse Aralas' Farmhouse [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXVos02 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Thilse Aralas is a level 10 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Thilse Aralas (Dunmer F, lvl 10 farmer)

If you create a new interior position the first piece of the tileset at X, Y, Z = 0, 0, 0. Use snap to grid (32-64) and snap to angle to create a basement etc. from a tileset.. Place a northmarker in the cell, it does not need to be oriented.
Add some unique dialogue and full AI to the NPCs, if you need to know more about them, just ask.
[Image: 01wd6.th.jpg]

Dreynos Elvul's Farmhouse [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXVos03 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Dreynos Elvul is a level 10 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Dreynos Elvul (Dunmer M, lvl 10 farmer)

[Image: 01hh0.th.jpg]

Trilam Drolnor's Farmhouse [CLAIMED, Dave_91]
Cell ID: VvXXVos04 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Runethyne Andas is a level 8 Dark Elf Commoner.

NPCs: Trilam Drolnor (Dunmer F, lvl 8 Commoner)

[Image: 01dx5.th.jpg]

Fanisea Irano's Farmhouse [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXVos06 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Fanisea Irano is a level 11 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Fanisea Irano (Dunmer F, lvl 11 farmer)

Difficulty: Easy - Middle Class Interior
[Image: 01le4.th.jpg]

Ienasa Radas' Farmhouse [OPEN]
Cell ID: VvXXVos07 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Runethyne Andas is a level 10 Dark Elf Commoner.

NPCs: Ienasa Radas (Dunmer M, lvl 10 commoner)

[Image: 01ix1.th.jpg]

Maela Kaushad's Farmhouse [FINSIHED, Dave_91] :banana:
Cell ID: VvXXVos08 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Maela Kaushad is a level 11 Dark Elf Wisewoman. She has an ashlandic background and she knows a lot about Dunmer lore and culture. If your up for it, give her a healing service as well.

NPCs: Maela Kaushad (Dunmer F, lvl 11 wisewoman)

[Image: 01nq8.th.jpg]

Mandyn Ralas' Farmhouse [Claimed] Aurora
Cell ID: VvXXVos09 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Mandyn Ralas is a level 11 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Mandyn Ralas (Dunmer M, lvl 11 farmer)

[Image: 01ha8.th.jpg]

Menus Felas' Farmhouse [Claimed] Aurora
Cell ID: VvXXVos10 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Menus Felas is a level 11 Dark Elf farmer. Years have passed and Menus has now fully moved in and settled down in Vos.

NPCs: Menus Felas (Dunmer M, lvl 11 farmer)

[Image: 01uy2.th.jpg]

Ulvil Llothas' Farmhouse [Claimed] Aurora
Cell ID: VvXXVos11 (replace XX with your modder ID)

Ulvil Llothas is a level 13 Dark Elf farmer.

NPCs: Ulvil Llothas (Dunmer M, lvl 11 farmer)

[Image: 01xi0.th.jpg]
07-03-2007, 09:14 PM,

I'm grabbin' Vos03. Ah, this is gonna be fun, first time I'm working with the Velothi set! :bananarock:
07-03-2007, 09:45 PM,

I wouldn't mind 04, the Velothi tileset is very easy to use, I like using it. It'll be good to make some housing with it too. :yes:
07-03-2007, 10:06 PM,

I like the Velothi set just because we don't use it all the time. You know, it's different.
07-12-2007, 10:49 PM,

Can I take 08? I've made it anyway.
07-13-2007, 12:15 AM,

Indeed you may. Eh, wait, you're the moderator here, right? Hehe. Big Grin
07-13-2007, 01:06 AM,

Big Grin Well...

Asking makes it more exciting for me (even though I made it anyway... I think I'm going crazy).
07-13-2007, 04:25 AM,

Here's the file for Vos 08. The dialogue is limited at the moment, though more can be edited later when we have a better idea of what's going on around the towns and stuff.

The NPC has full AI, although the package for going outside and raking the grass doesn't properly work since we've no link to the exterior, so she rakes inside her house. Tongue Looks pretty sttange.

I edited a Dunmer sack (needs coliision, which I can't do Sad), I've attached the nif. Place it in the Meshes->ST->Containers->Dunmer folder. It should work fine. Let me know if it doesn't.

I think that's about it.

I'll finish my other Vos claim tomorrow, right now I'm messing about with the Balmora exterior.
07-13-2007, 12:24 PM,

^ ??? wouldn't the Oblivion CS crash without proper Collision? Huh, I guess not. Okay I'll archive this file and do a quick check on it after work. Should I clean it in Gecko or did you do that at already?
07-13-2007, 12:40 PM,
New sacks
For practice with the new Max plugin collision scheme, I imported Dave's model and generated two models with CM, one with optimization and one without. Maybe these will work for you. What I did was to generate two new meshes of the sack by dividing at the bend and then applying the new RB modifier to each as a convex shape. Then I created a helper RB object and added both new CMs.

HTH,
Steve