Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open jobs for modellers
03-04-2008, 09:03 PM,
Dunmer Furniture
Whilst trying to substitute Dunmer Models for Imperial models in one of my claims, i noticed that there is a lack of Dunmer containers, such as cupboards and drawers.

There is no upper-class dunmer equivalent of the three imperial models i have posted screenshots of- A standard set of Drawers (two varieties), as well as a compact cupboard or closet (which would be used for storing food, utensils, or other misc things).

It'd be great if someone could make two or three new dunmer containers, just to make it easier to clutter rooms believably and with a fair amount of variety.

Also, it'd be great if someone could take the StFurnDunPoorTable02 (a small round table) and make a rich version out of it.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-17-2008, 01:35 AM,

ill do the containers put me up for that. Smile

Thank you.
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
-End Quote- Savage Garden
BusterWolF
04-27-2008, 08:38 PM,

Here's another request: the cavern scaffolding from Morrowind. Moldcave has a lot of places where you simply must have some way of getting higher, getting to a ledge, ect, and the way to do that is with ramps, stairs, supports, ect.

Here are some screenshots of the models from TES3, sorry for the lack of texture (i broke the filepaths accidentally)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-27-2008, 11:13 PM,

I made a cavern beam like the one posted for a claim I'd been working on.

Here's a screen:

[Image: th_aa_cavern_beam01.jpg]

It didn't have collision, but I can make a new version easily enough with collision and better textures.
05-05-2008, 11:15 PM,

Hey Razor, could you pretty please update the list on the first page, I need a few 3D models to be getting on with so i can flick between then when i need a change or while im awaiting feedback.

Im already doing Falenesti and Murkwoods main model. I like the idea of the arena and a few other things in the list appeal too. If you can just update 'Completed' 'Claimed' etc based on if people are still around, etc. What happened to the Silgrad Tower? Is the guy gone for good? and is the model complete and in the mod?
-------------------
Rickious
AKA Richard Howard

Concept artist, 3D modeller.

Modder prefix= RH
3Dapp= Rhino
2Dapp= Corel Photopaint
Moddng= TES4
Working On= Currently training and improving my 3D skills and seeking a career!
05-09-2008, 12:07 AM,
RE: Open jobs for modellers
I've updated the list now. The following jobs are archived:
Large Redoran Tileset
Slave bracelets
Dunmer Beds
Dwemer
Cheydinhalify Chorrol House
Kedalin Shortsword
Tower of Silgrad

I made the large Redoran tilesets. The slave bracelets will be rendered unnecessary after I change the claims description. We don't have all Dunmer beds yet, but enough to make do. We'll be allowed to use Phitt's dwemer models. The Chorrol/Cheydinhal house is probably the Fighters Guild in Reich Parkeep which will eventually get remade when I've completed it's building style. Kedal isn't part of ST anymore. And finally, it turned out there was an existing version of the Tower of Silgrad so it doesn't have to be remade.

BusterWolf claimed the rope bridges and are working on them right now.

The Dunmer Stronghold claim is now listed as open because it's been about half a year since we last heard from Valdyr. There's an exterior buildng mesh available if anyone wants to check it out but it isn't uvw mapped or textured.

I don't know what will come of the Imperial Fort set Tobi was working on. If you read this Tobi please give a holler about your plans Smile

black[/HR]

There's a lot of miscellanous things from TES3 that we could use if they were recreated - like the gondala in meshes\x for instance - but I don't feel like making claims for them because by themselves they're so small that a full claim with pics and info is like half the work of making it without the fun... sooo if you're interested in a different claim than the ones listed then you'll need to do some independent detective work Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-23-2008, 07:10 PM,

NPC Skinning and Associated Weapons / Objects Request

This thread: Potential Reward for Quest Developers - WIP details plans for a complex, speaking NPC as a companion-reward for completed quests. His name is Anaster and he will soon be appearing as part of brucevayne's 'Oblivion Sound Sets', as mentioned on that thread. This (very immersive) little mod itself is planned to be incorporated into ST and Black Marsh so that the PC can travel with him and, hopefully, share some sub-plot lines along the way, a little bit like a fully-spoken Ruined Tail (the well-known mod by Simyaz).

As mentioned, Anaster is a Redguard Necromancer who has enjoyed his fair share of sea-faring (an ideal pirate's second-in-command) and dabbles in his own brand of voodoo (see the diary for more details). He uses conjuration and alchemy but, as a Redguard, should be strong enough to withstand a decent brawl.

What I'm looking for is a complete skin for him, which will hopefully look like something vaguely resembling the attached picture. The rest of his body should probably involve some very grand but very old and very battered/dusty clothing, most likely a dark suit. A dusty, black top hat would be great along with snake-and-bone-based charms/crosses, if at all possible. Tattoos resembling bone structure is optional and if anyone can design dreadlocks and make them look half-decent then that would be incredible!

As far as possessions go, I could really do with a serpent staff (maybe with a blade on the end if we can get the thing to double as a hand-to-hand weapon...?) which has some rather special summoning properties which Dephenistrator is helping me with. Although the Black Marsh team are at work on juju objects, it would be cool if someone could design a few special potion jars, too.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-24-2008, 09:36 AM,

^ I added your request to the initial post of this thread. It sounds like it could be very interesting, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works out Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-24-2008, 03:42 PM,

Thanks, Razorwing! Do you think it would be useful to open this up to punters at TesNexus or should I keep this an in-house project?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-24-2008, 06:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Thanks, Razorwing! Do you think it would be useful to open this up to punters at TesNexus or should I keep this an in-house project?

I'd definitely recommend opening it up to them, especially with the reskin since we don't have very many skilled texture artists here at the moment.
Angel mired in filth