Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open jobs for modellers
07-03-2006, 11:53 PM,

If you don't have access to the game on the PC, wouldn't it be kinda hard to create something like a working tileset?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-04-2006, 12:35 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Killamike718
No, No typo, I just played my first game on the 360, Oblivion, and this is the first time I played the game!!!! , its amazing!!!!!!! Hopefully ill get used to the game ,its very different from Morrowind. Are those barrels in the Capital city?? Where are their locations?

Edit: Do you have a screenshot of the barrel, It would help. Sorry, I've seen no barrel that looks Dwemer, soo far.
I never said there was a Dwemer barrel in the game.
07-04-2006, 03:18 AM,

OO SORRY, I reread, It was a Typo. Sorry about that, Im still trying to find a Dwarven Shield, When i find it ill create something like it, but im actually going to imitate, the Orrery style of tyexture and Building style but give it a completely different twist, to make it remind you of the orrery but gives you a new view of the Dwemer places. Im also going to Egypt this summer in the near future, soo im gonna come back with tons of textures and Brand new spankin Ideas.
Semper Fidelis..... - Always Faithful (Marine Corp Motto)
07-04-2006, 04:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Killamike718
OO SORRY, I reread, It was a Typo. Sorry about that, I'm still trying to find a Dwarven Shield, When I find it ill create something like it, but I'm actually going to imitate, the Orrery style of tyexture and Building style but give it a completely different twist, to make it remind you of the orrery but gives you a new view of the Dwemer places. I'm also going to Egypt this summer in the near future, soo I'm gonna come back with tons of textures and Brand new spankin Ideas.
When you do find one, make sure you don't JUST look at it straight-on... look at it from the sides and at various angles, too.

Edit: Check your inbox again.
07-04-2006, 05:17 AM,

Hey Axen, Thank You soo Much, Im soo sorry im putting you through all this trouble. Again thank you soo much, It was really helpful. Smile
07-04-2006, 05:35 AM,

Yeah, you'll notice the brass color (though the specular highlights change it a bit), and maybe you'll even notice that the weapons have instruments in their textures. For example, the blade on the battle axe is a piano, and the various swords are flutes... and I think I saw tuning forks in the geometry of some of the things.
07-07-2006, 03:07 AM,

You didn't disappear into thin air, did you?
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM,

Oh no im still here, Thanks for the Advice, Its just ive been playing oblivion, and its taking up soo much of my time, but after all that play, im settleing down today and modelling more stuff.
07-10-2006, 03:51 AM,

if your still looking for things to be moddeled then i'll do some, i'm best at misc items i havent had a chance to try my hand at tile sets, exterior i'm peryt sure that i could do some interiors i'll have some trouble because there new but w/e i can do w/e you might nead me to do.
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
07-10-2006, 06:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
if your still looking for things to be moddeled then i'll do some, i'm best at misc items I havent had a chance to try my hand at tile sets, exterior i'm peryt sure that I could do some interiors i'll have some trouble because there new but w/e I can do w/e you might nead me to do.

Cool! Can you show us some examples of what you've modelled in the past?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]