Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates of the Carribbean III
06-05-2007, 11:09 AM,

I think it means: Do you fear death

Well thats what I get from it anyway.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
06-05-2007, 12:41 PM,

Kiera Knightley's probably the best bit. Big Grin

Haha, if I took the chance I coulda been in a film with her in it.
06-05-2007, 05:33 PM,

That's pretty much what he does to recruit people onto his ship. He gave up the duty of being the reaper/thing and ferrying people to the other side and instead chose to recruit his dead victims onto his ship. Sounds kinda like a river styx kinda deal. Although, if he recruits so many people who die, how come he only has one ship and about 20 people? I guess the old ones probably melded with the ship at that point.
Lol what?
06-05-2007, 05:47 PM,

Don't they only stay aboard for 100 years?
06-06-2007, 10:52 AM,

1 day every 10 years. Wih a goddess no problem but with Keira... although now Jack has a change Big Grin
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-06-2007, 04:50 PM,

I don't see why Elizabeth doesn't just join Will on his crew and stay with him forever, it just makes no sense to me.
Lol what?
06-06-2007, 04:58 PM,

My thoughts Tongue

"On top of the world"
06-06-2007, 05:20 PM,

And after 20 years after the part at the end, I don't think he'll want to go back because chances are she'll be like 50 by then and he'll be eternally young and will probably never want to see her anymore. What will happen after she's dead? Then he'll have no one to go back to. But his crew lives forever, and if she joined it she could live forever.
Lol what?
06-10-2007, 11:56 PM,

:lmao:
linky

"On top of the world"
06-13-2007, 08:36 PM,

There is talk of a deleted scene between Jones and Calypso. If Calypso had been present when Jones was allowed to go ashore, his duty as captain of the Flying Dutchman would have been over and he would have been able to stay ashore.

Therefore, at the end of the movie, Will was returning home permanently, as was the crew of the Flying Dutchman.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.