Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates of the Carribbean III
06-13-2007, 11:55 PM,

It's a fun movie to watch, but it's waaaay over the top for my taste.

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I don't see why Elizabeth doesn't just join Will on his crew and stay with him forever, it just makes no sense to me.
Because Elizabeth is not immortal (unlike the crew) and the Flying Dutchman travels under water most of the time.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
06-15-2007, 02:41 AM,

Which is when Will walks up to Elizabeth and uses his right as Captain to say "Do ya fear Death, Elizabeth?" to which she should answer yes, and poof, she's in the crew.
Lol what?
06-15-2007, 04:20 AM,

Personally, I thought the third movie was AWESOME! Probably the best of the series.

I thought it was so cool, Orodromis (my bro) and I even made a few of our own wallapers

With this one, We took one of the official movie wallapers and added some missing characters onto it, like Davy Jones, Norrington, Bootstrap and Beckett
[Image: Pirateswallpapernewnorrington2copy.jpg]

Here is another one we made that includes all nine pirate lords of the Brethren Court, lol, thats how obsessed I am.
[Image: BrethrenCourtwallpapercopy.jpg]
Akavir mod texturer and race modder
06-15-2007, 04:35 AM,

WB mate, though.... Pirates... The first was good...
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-15-2007, 04:05 PM,

They're all good! Now bring on more Pirates!

I think Pirates of the Carribbean has officially brought everyone away from the ninja side and more to the pirates side.

Pirates own Ninjas
Lol what?
06-15-2007, 04:22 PM,

I think Pirates of the Carribbean has officially brought everyone away from the ninja side and more to the pirates side.

Pirates own Ninjas
Samurai own all!

Samurai>Ninja>Pirate
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
06-15-2007, 05:39 PM,

They only seem awesomer than Ninjas because you can see what the pirates are doing. But you probably didn't even notice the 217 thousand ninjas attached to this post untill I mentioned them.
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
06-15-2007, 06:32 PM,

Pirates own Ninjas
It's just because Johnny Dep was portrayed as a pirate, if he had been portrayed as a ninja...
06-15-2007, 07:32 PM,

If any of you guys had played Ninja Gaiden, you would know that ninjas can stop machine gun bullets with their swords and defeat Apache attack helicopters with arrows. Pirates just wouldn't stand a chance. :no:
06-15-2007, 09:48 PM,

Nah pirates had ships man, nobody beats ships Wink And the monkeys.... Parrots own katanas.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"