Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates of the Carribbean III
06-15-2007, 11:39 PM,

Pirates own ninjas no matter what, because ninjas don't have guns. They have swords, which pirates also have.
Lol what?
06-16-2007, 05:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Pirates own ninjas no matter what, because ninjas don't have guns. They have swords, which pirates also have.
But you can't shoot what you can't see. Big Grin And also ninjas have shuriken and blow darts. :yes:
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
06-16-2007, 08:00 AM,

But mind the parrots Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-16-2007, 01:45 PM,

But now pirates have a sea godess, ninjas have nothing but ninjitsu (Is it ninjitsu or ninjutsu?).

Hmmm, it's getting kinda close when we put samurai into the picture, but I think a ninja could beat a samurai because they're too slow with all of their armor and a ninja could just sneak up and get him in the back of the neck.

Sure ninjas are stealthy, but where could a ninja hide in the middle of the ocean?
Lol what?
06-16-2007, 02:49 PM,

In a whale or disguese like a pirate Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
06-16-2007, 03:14 PM,

ah... just like all internet forum discussions this has eventually come round to the old Pirate vs. Ninja debate.

Edd

Ninjas Rule!

On the other hand I will be celebrating International Talk Like A Pirate Day on Sept 19th
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-16-2007, 04:24 PM,

Robots!
06-16-2007, 04:58 PM,

touch
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-16-2007, 06:50 PM,

But who controls the robots? There needs to be someone to tell them what to do or make the program that tells them what to do.....

Ninjas can't hide in whales because whales are on the pirate side. And they can only disguise themselves as pirates on an Asian crew like in Pirates 3. Their disguises can't work with a European, American, or African crew.
Lol what?
06-17-2007, 08:03 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
But who controls the robots? There needs to be someone to tell them what to do or make the program that tells them what to do.....

They where made by a mad scientest,... But he made them too inteligent and the robots killed the scientest and where inetelligent enoguh to build new robots by themselfs. They also build a giant core super brains robot that thought of battle tactics and ways to take over the world, and the core gives all other robots orders.