Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
07-09-2011, 12:23 PM,

@ alex2avs & stealtrecon : *waves hi*

@ All :

I won't be modding for about a week, most likely not even behind the scenes. I rubbed my arm raw a little, and it's the exact spot that presses against my PC desk when I mod. I already told Ibsen this, but I'm letting you guys know, too.

I have to let it heal. Typing is not as bad, though, since I use different posturing for that.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-09-2011, 01:07 PM,

Poor Kp. Hope you heal up soon.
07-11-2011, 11:23 AM,

Hi folks,

I'm back online again and ready to go. More news on progress soon. I'll get started on the NPCs again this afternoon.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-11-2011, 12:19 PM,

Hi all, just to let you know that I have just moved house and still currently have no internet. I'll still be able to drop by until I get it installed, but I won't be able to do any uploading.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-13-2011, 11:31 AM,

Cheers, Deez. I got delayed again but I'm back on with modding again now.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-14-2011, 04:00 PM,

Quick note. My current project's deadline has been moved up to next Wednesday so I won't be around much till then. It's going live on the 31st of July so I'll have more room to breathe come next month.
07-15-2011, 10:28 AM,

Between 1st and 8th August is a good time for me too so I hope to be seeing you then. :yes:
07-21-2011, 07:51 PM,

I feel like I'm letting the team down myself here but I have to announce that I will be away having a short holiday for the next 6 days or so with my girlfriend. After I return, it will be the best time for me to get going with a vengeance. This, I expect, will be around the end of the month. As I said in the post above, the best time will be 1st to 8th August so you will be seeing lots of me then, certainly.

Sorry folks. I hope that Deeza and Koniption can help to keep things going in my absence.
07-22-2011, 07:54 AM,

Hi IG;

We all need a break and that sounds lovely. Forget about us for the week or so!
You have done lots for the mod so i am sure a week will not wreck the mod. ( I hope)

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
07-22-2011, 08:52 AM,

Cheers, PWN! :goodjob: