Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
07-22-2011, 11:21 AM,

I really think that I should explain my absence for the last few weeks. As I believe I said before, I have recently moved house, and unfortunately I have yet to be able to connect up the internet connection due to the snail's pace my provider works at (I had to use the port which had been installed by the previous owner).

On top of that it's been far too busy in RL to have any time to do modding, and I'm now going on holiday for two weeks. I'm sorry to let everyone down like this, but I'm sure you understand. The good news is, I'll be back and hopefully connected up in 2 week's time...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-22-2011, 09:20 PM,

@ IG - Have fun on your vacation! I'll try to hold the fort down.

@ Deeza - Enjoy your holiday, too.

To all BM members -

I will be starting a job soon, come next week, if all goes well. It's currently for a short span of time, but might be extended, depending.

So I will have less time to mod. I will try to browse these forums each day, though, and try to get some modding work done here and there, when I am home.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-30-2011, 01:17 PM,

Back again! My thanks to Koniption for keeping things bubbling over. I'm going to start going through all the new entries on the threads now. It looks like things haven't been dormant in my absence....which is very nice!

It looks like Deeza will be back when I go on my proper holiday (two holidays in a year...crazy stuff!). Anyway, I'm going to be getting things sorted this week as much as I can and then will be away between 8th-15th August before returning for the final push of the summer when I will be at my most active again after this coming week.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-31-2011, 12:49 AM,

Welcome back IG!

I missed you :poorme: ......

..... I had to answer all these posts around here, see, and it was hard work. I had to answer lots of questions, and it took me forever. :poorme:

j/k ... Naw, everything went ok. Big Grin

I haven't been able to mod much yet, since last weekend. I started work this past week, and they want me back this coming Monday. And I slept in most of this Saturday. It felt good to sleep in...

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-31-2011, 10:02 AM,

Aw bless. Thanks KP! I missed you too. Big Grin

Ah well, back again so I'm off to browse your latest posts...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-06-2011, 10:52 AM,

Ah yes, it's that time again. Tomorrow I leave for my second holiday of the summer (never done that before....woo-hooo!). This is another week-long absence which will means I'm back around the 15th.

I will be sending everything to TESAlliance shortly afterwards. My gut feeling is that we won't get everything we really want to get done for the beta in time for the pre-Skyrim release we had planned. However, it's best just to get things out there anyway.

For this purpose, I have created this post to keep things boiling over till I return: 'To Do' thread for Ibsen's Ghost . I'm still around for today and I'll hopefully upload a few things to be merged.
08-06-2011, 09:16 PM,

Thanks for the heads-up, IG.
---------------------------------------------
Just another note for all BM members and modders:

I'm still working my job. It's currently the weekend, which I have off. But next Monday, I start working again for the week.

I will still log in when I get home, here on these forums, to check on things & answer questions.

However, there will be large chunks of each day where I'm nowhere to be seen. So keep that in mind, and be patient.

Koniption
08-07-2011, 10:40 AM,

Cheers. Hopefully, I'll be back with a bang on the 15th. =)
08-07-2011, 08:04 PM,

Even though your probably gone by now have a HAPPY TRIP TO WHEREVER IT IS YOU ARE GOING!!!!!! :check: :check: :check: and don't forget your bananas :bananarock: :banana:

PS: I have no idea why i said that, maybe its because Im about to watch the season finaly of prison break season 3!!! (yeah I know old series)
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-08-2011, 10:50 AM,

Hi Ig & MIZ;

have a great time, makeit back alive!

And Miz, is old and bad, i hated the show really. To each their own.

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas