Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here when you go away
08-08-2011, 10:51 AM,

I kinda like it, it has too many cliffhangers though, they are just not exiting any more.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM,

Hi all,

I am now finally back from holidays AND have resolved my long-standing lack of an internet connection, which means I am back in action and fully committed to getting this release out and ready before Skyrim.

I'll need a few days to catch up and get back into the swing of things, but then I'm going to try to get cracking on my leftover interior claims. I'm also more than happy to dispense lore advice to anyone who needs it, so either post in the Lore subforum or shoot me a PM.

Kind Regards,

Deeza
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-09-2011, 12:56 PM,

Welcome back, Deeza!
=)

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-09-2011, 01:17 PM,

Yep, welcome back :yes:
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-09-2011, 01:49 PM,

Thanks, both of you!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-13-2011, 10:09 AM,

Hi all;

Sorry to all but I at a two day horse event sonwill be back Monday!

Sorry to be a pain to morcroft for not takingntje claim yet and to IG for my current claim.

Sorry pwn
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-13-2011, 10:32 AM,

No probs from me - and BM takes priority anyhow. Have fun.
Morcroft Darkes
08-13-2011, 03:24 PM,

Thanks for the heads up, PWN.
Will be looking forward to seeing you back, Monday!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-14-2011, 11:32 PM,

Hi all;

Back! Did alright but he went much better this time! i am full of glee and preped to go!

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
08-15-2011, 09:59 PM,

Great!

KP