Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quests Here
10-09-2005, 01:40 PM,

Well, here's the list with possible people in every guild. I think we need about 6 quests in every guildhouse. Maybe for per guildhouse leader and 2 misc quests.

BALMORA

Haphat Antabolis Block Long-Blade Hand-to-Hand
-New Balmora Leader?

Fighter's Guild Book
Fighter's guild sword quest

Wayn Armorer Heavy-Armor Blunt-Weapon
Barter
Repair

Frasil Charascel Block Medium-Armor Long-Blade

Flaenia Amiulusus Block Spear Athletics

SADRITH MORA

Hrundi - Sadrith Mora leader
Barter
Repair

Hasell Athletics Block Long-Blade

Sondryn Irathi Long-Blade Athletics Block

Ald-Ruhn

Percius Mercius - New Guild Leader?

Fighter's guild spread word
Fighter's guild Cammona Tong

Baradras Sneak Block Medium-Armor

Ergnir
Barter
Repair

Tralam Long-Blade Blunt-Weapon Axe

Vivec - This place needs some new people

Baurin Sneak Block Medium-Armor

Lashag gro-Snagdu

Raig Long-Blade Blunt-Weapon Axe
10-15-2005, 12:17 AM,

the two only people in the fighters guild with a certain attack skill have a competition. One of them was for years the only one specialized in that skill, the other one is just one year member, nut very ambitous. They decide to fight till death in vivec Arena.
if you speak with person nr.1 he/she wil ask you to hurt the other one on his.her way to vivec.
if you speak with person nr.2 he/she will ask you to protect him her.

if you have spoken with one of them and speak with the guildleader, he will ask you to prevent the fight from happening or otherwise kill them both (for breaking the rules or something)

but I'm gonna sleep now before i finish (i'm most creative around 2-3 a.m. ^^)
10-15-2005, 12:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by painnneck
Odai quest. I was thinkign that since Odai plateau is on the way to balmora and balmora is gonna have a fleet of its own maybe one quest could be mounting a siege defense at the plateau fortifications to prevent smaller enemy ships from journeying up the river to ambush the balmora fleet in prot where it would be most vulnerable. Just wanting to see what people think of this one. let me know thanks

sounds like a great idea... like the recruitment of mercenaries and masons to build a stronger wall... have the mercenaries patrol.... Odai Plateau could mean life or death for Balmora, a strong city, but in the narrow Odai river, and the crowded streets of Balmora, making a defense is tough.....
10-16-2005, 04:38 PM,

Story: the east empire company wants to tunnel through red mountain to lay down a rail and a path to aid transportation. so they need to hire between 5 and 10 warriors to protect the miners from any baddies in any caverns or ruins they may have to tunnel through, high axe or warhammer skill a plus, high strength a plus, battle monks and priests wanted. idk what would happen...just an idea.
10-16-2005, 05:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by GMX
Story: the east empire company wants to tunnel through red mountain to lay down a rail and a path to aid transportation. so they need to hire between 5 and 10 warriors to protect the miners from any baddies in any caverns or ruins they may have to tunnel through, high axe or warhammer skill a plus, high strength a plus, battle monks and priests wanted. idk what would happen...just an idea.

now if Red Mt. was safe then it'd be ok... but even the EEC isn't that dumb...

1) hordes of corprus beasts, ash-folk, Dagoth forces still lingering around
2) horrible weather and hard volcanic rock
3) it a volcano... the land is volcanic....

BUT I think the EEC would be interested in Eastern Vvardenfell.... not that there are a lot of mines... but there are the Grazelands.... with only a fledgling economy between Tel Vos and the Zainab tribe... I dunno, jus a guess... the EEC... I wonder if I had put them in the faction list ....let me see.....
10-16-2005, 05:42 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by GMX

KuKulzA no'd it, so not added. Redo it a bit maybe and we'll see.
10-17-2005, 12:48 AM,

Ok....how bout they want to make a path around the outskirts of the mountain and a few cities......there could be ebony or diamond in those areas....this all depends on if the ECC is joinable.
10-17-2005, 06:35 PM,

how about a mine somewhere here: map
in Redoran Territory, near Red Mt. (within Ghostfence), but in land claimed by the Urshilaku, Dagoth cultists....and also its in the wilderness....

EEC is joinable... not too much you can do except make trade agreements, run a mine (for which your idea is a good start), and get paid....

if you just want money fast, be Census and Excise... you get to be a tax collector, whether a nice one or a forceful one is up to you! :yes:
10-17-2005, 09:18 PM,

that sounds really cool.
10-17-2005, 09:22 PM,

I think I finished the quest. I'll maybe change the end to create multiple endings. We need always more freedom^^

the two only people in the fighters guild with a certain attack skill have a competition. One of them was for years the only one specialized in that skill (spear/ hand-to-hand or something) the other one is just one year member, but very ambitous. They decide to fight till death in vivec Arena.
if you speak with person nr.1 he/she wil ask you to hurt the other one on his.her way to vivec.
if you speak with person nr.2 he/she will ask you to protect him/her.

if you have spoken with one of them and speak with the guildleader, he will ask you to prevent the fight from happening.

So you'll need to talk with both of them.
the old member want the new one to retreat from the fighters guild,
the new one wants that the old member to retire.

of course both of them don't want to do that.

If you speak with one of them they ask you to do a proposal (you get a few choices) but of course you don't know wich one to chose.
So you'll be stuck here. But if you ask around in the fighters guild there will be some stories about a situation like that in the mages guild. If you ask around in there they will tell you the story and you know the best answer.

For the eec, some possissible quests :

- find some dwemer explosives so the can come through an hard stone.
- onece you reach a certain rank you'll need to do 'aministration' search for new clients, buying a new mining ground etc
-pay out the miners.