Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuilding Summerset Isles
08-22-2009, 12:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Well, It's Googleplox's idea, If he really starts the project, I'll join it, I don't have guts to be a leader.

Btw, are there any resoursec left from your project?

Not really..

We have used a lot of retextures. But there was a lot of bad mesh.
And yeah me neither,i will be only a modeller for the new summerset. Not a leader.

`SN
08-22-2009, 01:29 PM,
1.I thought a group already made the mod and released it?
2.I ask is Valenwood complete?
3.Who can get in contact with kodama/ra?
4.Anybody want to help out in region generating on akavir?(I think we need that)
5.Tes5 might be worth to play but i think if i do play it i will only play it if it isnt working on a region being created by one of the teams here at Silgrad Tower(If its Skyrim or Summerset isles then yeah but if they Crash any of the groups here at The Mod Community i wont be happy and will not buy the game)Also someone could maybe shuv it in there faces and make one of the mods official(I dont know how to do that but i do know its had happened to other companys before).
6.I had an idea for my own mod when i get the tools,It will be purely game based on other games i was thinking of re-building imperial city to a giant city and this will house a creation of a storyline familiar to Infamous(I mean i looked at how to do it,And i really like how my ideas are pictured in my head and want to make a mod out of it)And also change the Dark Brotherhoods Questline to make a Assassins Creed like Questline but with a metal gear solid 4 kind of sub questline but still keeping the aspect of the dark brotherhood still in site,I also wanted to change the Mage Guild Questline so that the King Of Worms grows a massive army against the forces of tamriel(Think Gears Of War,Thats what i wanted to base it on,Well mainly saying you have a completly new questline in the mages guild and dont have the normal one and with this new questline you still need to do the king of worms quest but when you kill him a Battlemage[Not Really,A Fake who works for the king of worms] says to the mages guild that you killed the so called "King Of Worms" Who wasnt he was a battlemage trying to defeat a lich in the cave,Basicly la di dah dah you get chucked out the mages guild and then a Gears Of War based storyline happens)i also had a Killzone 1 and 2 idea for the fighters guild,And also had a Resistance 1 and 2 idea for an Invasion Quest, This mod if i made it would probably expand the questlines so that there Long And Annoying and you might lose a lot but still When you complete a Questline you have a sense of Winning and some Uber Gear and Weps(Specificly from the Questline was based on) i also want this Mod to work with UL's and the other Region Mods, But tell me what you think(lol your probably thinking that guy is mad!)But thats my own personal ambition for my own Mod but i also would like to see the regions be created to show that Tes5 will be nothink compared to the might of the modders community.

:goodjob: Goodjob For reading this! xD
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
08-22-2009, 01:36 PM,

MY GOD !

I can't read that.. sorry. Too much. :|

1. We are was that group,and we haven't released it.
2. Not yet,but close to finish.
3. No idea.
4. I don't think so.
5. Tes 5 will be great,and im sure it will be Skyrim. Not Summerset. And i will mod TES 5 too.

6. Too much.

Please DON'T OFF Naga,we are talking here about Summerset Isles,not Akavir.
08-22-2009, 01:48 PM,

6. :lmao: xD senten ive had the time to read your posts more longer than this!

I only mentioned akavir a bit because i want to find out were Ra and Kodama have gone(Also we need recruits if anyone is willing :goodjob: ),

Tes5 sounds like a Hiccup if you ask me because well i liked Morrowind and liked the arena game and really like Oblivion but i just think if they do Blackmarsh,Elsweyr,Akavir then im going to be annoyed but if im being Realistic then Blackmarsh will be next because it has the most Lore on it then probably Elsweyr and then they'll do Akavir(Hardly has any lore! if you come to think of it compared to other regions)Do you know anythink they might sway to Senten?

Summerset isles i really dont get(Please forgive me being rude to devoted Summerset isle fans but...)Isnt summerset isles a Big Island with a long beach that sways right around the island,Some Rivendell like citys(From lord of the rings)And some ayleid ruins and some bossey Elves saying to f*** off our island,Well thats my only way of picturing it Sorry for me being Rude again,And senten you really need to read peoples posts because they take the time to read yours that can(Well i know some peoples can be but i dont know yours)Can be really long
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
08-22-2009, 02:24 PM,

The only reason,why i can't read your full post is my bad English.

I don't understand half of your post. So that's why.

Well,i have no idea,where RA and Kodama gone.

Im still think,they do Skyrim. But i don't know. But..wait.

If you take a look to the series,then you can see,1 human province and 1 fantasy. What i mean? This:

Redguard: Hammerfell ( Human Province)
Morrowind : Vvardenfell ( Semi-fantasy Province)
Oblivion: Cyrodiil (Human Province)
Then Tes 5 Probably a Fantasy province.(Black Marsh,Elsweyr,Summerset,Valenwood)

But its just an idea.

`SN
08-22-2009, 02:51 PM,
Sorry bout that just thought you were really good at english,
Also you havent added Akavir on that list.
Skyrim i dont know it has a lot of lore but well i dont know
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
08-22-2009, 03:16 PM,

Last I heard, TES5 will be coming out sometime in 2010. That does sound about right if they started working on it 2 1/2 years ago Senten.

RA does read our boards. He is quite busy in RL and may have lost interest as well.

I have no idea what happened to Kodama. I hope he is well and happy, whereever he is.
08-22-2009, 03:36 PM,

Wow...I wish I was awake during this whole discussion. Big Grin
Anyway. i don't know if we even have enough people willing to join for it to be a legit project... So I would wait to start one until we have enough people willing to join.

As for the leader issue, I could be leader, although I dont know how one would just start this project almost from scratch.
08-22-2009, 05:17 PM,

gawd, this would be summerset isles project number 10, and like all others it would fall flat on its face. there are NOT enough people to start yet another province project, hell, there are barely enough people to keep the ones already started afloat.

help other projects before starting your own! making a province is much much, much harder than it seems. just because it sounds cool doesnt mean you have to do it.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-22-2009, 05:28 PM,

lol you pop up everywhere Lady N! Big Grin
But I guess you're right. And I am currently helping a few modding projects. Two of which are province projects.