Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuilding Summerset Isles
08-23-2009, 09:17 AM,

^ people says that, that mod is dying.
08-23-2009, 10:10 AM,

TR's Hammerfell is 1000x better...

This Hammerfell project is exactly like Elsweyr: Deserts of Anequina.

I don't like them. Both of them use a lot of modders resource,which is really crap..

Im agreed with LadyN,i hope there will be much better lighting and etc.

`SN
08-23-2009, 10:32 AM,

I couldnt agree more senten. Illina gets all the credit for the mod. but she havent made a single mesh.
08-23-2009, 01:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
gawd, this would be summerset isles project number 10, and like all others it would fall flat on its face. there are NOT enough people to start yet another province project, hell, there are barely enough people to keep the ones already started afloat.

help other projects before starting your own! making a province is much much, much harder than it seems. just because it sounds cool doesnt mean you have to do it.

Well, someone has to help keep us all on track.
08-23-2009, 04:43 PM,

@Senten: All the modders who made the resources Anequina uses are credited in its readme, which is both how they should be credited and how they requested to be credited. Illiana did all the work of turning those resources into a playable mod. I can't see how Illiana gets any more credit than what is due.
08-23-2009, 05:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair
@Senten: All the modders who made the resources Anequina uses are credited in its readme, which is both how they should be credited and how they requested to be credited. Illiana did all the work of turning those resources into a playable mod. I can't see how Illiana gets any more credit than what is due.

Its okay with me,and really don't problem with that myself.

I just said i don't like it,and i think our Elsweyr will be better. But its not important. Someone will playing with Illiana's elsweyr,and other will play with our stuff.

That's it,its not a race.
08-23-2009, 06:36 PM,
Rebuilding Summerset Isles
Ok seeming we sorted that out and seeming we sorted out Summerset Isles wont be in the near future then, I cant wait till i can Murder a whole tribe and get away with it Big Grin (See my lvl 33 cyrodill its not a happy cyrodill thats what i can say,)If you want to know the reason why ive slaughtered everythink everywhere is that i thought that naramira's shrine you had to be slaughtering maniac and had a high infamy so i slaughtered everythink and saved then Went to naramira's shrine and found out i needed more infamy after so much stress i finally got my char really drunk with skooma and went over to kill the followers and then tryed and i got the quest and was like :eek: .

Cant wait to slaughter everythink! =)
Who wants cheese?

You know i think im sheogorath playing a computer in shivering isles.
(God im mad)

[Image: funny-pictures-spring-break-crocodile.jpg]
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
08-23-2009, 06:42 PM,

Damn,you are crazy Naga! :lmao:

Seriously,you have to really get some rest you FOOL...

JK Wink

About Summerset,yeah . As i told you guys,

We are wanna rebuild Summerset for Tes 5 with Deeza

At now,we have to finish those projects for Oblivion.

Elsweyr,Akavir,Silgrad,Hammerfell,Valenwood,Black Marsh....

All of them are truly fantastic

`SN
08-23-2009, 07:06 PM,

High Rock too.
08-23-2009, 07:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
High Rock too.

They have a very slow progress,that's why im not put HR to active projects.

But yes, High Rock too. Smile

`SN