Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuilding Summerset Isles
08-22-2009, 05:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
lol you pop up everywhere Lady N! Big Grin

omnipresence is a hallmark of mine.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-22-2009, 06:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
gawd, this would be summerset isles project number 10, and like all others it would fall flat on its face. there are NOT enough people to start yet another province project, hell, there are barely enough people to keep the ones already started afloat.

help other projects before starting your own! making a province is much much, much harder than it seems. just because it sounds cool doesnt mean you have to do it.

That's why im not support this project. There's not enough people, everybody has a project.

Im VERY busy with Elsweyr,this is my only project,and i spare all of my time for this.

There's not enough interest for Summerset yet. And as i told you, theres not enough lore and VERY hard to make these models. I know,i have tried and im not satisfied with the result.

`SN
08-22-2009, 06:18 PM,

Well this can be a task for the times when some projects will be completed, I don't suggest digging into it right now
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-22-2009, 06:27 PM,
Rebuilding Summerset Isles
Yeah DoZeNt very true,I have my own personal project when i get my comps internet working properly and wont have time to spend on multiple projects(Concept art for elsweyr and Modding for akavir and trying to learn how to be an All Round Modder,Blackmarsh ill just help out on lore and maybe some concept art),We should also think on Skyrim and i think theres 2 more projects too(Hammerfell and High Rock is that them?),It would be very helpful after a project is completed all helpful at hand people could go to another project and so forth till we all work on 1 last project.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
08-22-2009, 06:51 PM,

Tamriel Rebuilt has Hammerfell
08-22-2009, 07:02 PM,

Doz is right, Hammerfell is in good hands.

And High Rock is also in progress.

Well, i think all of modders here MUST concentrate for finishing the actually projects. That would be the best..

`SN
08-22-2009, 07:20 PM,

For the time being, I completely agree. I meant this as a project for when the projects are getting close to finished.
08-23-2009, 03:19 AM,

by then we'll have TES5 on our hands, if not 6.

personally, i'd see what TES5 gives us. its technically possible to build summurset on this engine, however, it would require some pretty complex modeling/texturing skills to really drive home the otherwordly, alien-yet-organic look of the altmer. TES5 will certainly improve technology and probably give us tons of cool stuff to play with (i for one am wishing for mirror like reflections and more realistic lighting)

for now, there are more than enough projects to keep one ocupied. every type of terrain and culture is covered (sometimes more than once!) so you should be able to find a home. Besides these province mods there are also mods for Lord of the Rings, completely new fantasy worlds, and expansions of cyrodiil - you could probably even find a futuristic mod somewhere.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
08-23-2009, 03:33 AM,

Now that you mention it, I think I'll go and join MERP. Big Grin
08-23-2009, 08:26 AM,

Omg, check This out