Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran plans on Vvardenfell- discussion
11-27-2005, 09:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
If you keep on adding these faction plans in Vvardefell, who's gonna reply to all of them.? Big Grin
you are... and when others get around to it, they will too....
but recently, its been me, Arbiter, Ixidors Bane, and Waffleman mostly... a bit from others... I expect once TES4 comes out there will be more participation...
11-27-2005, 11:32 PM,

I read all the threads, I just don't reply that much

I am teaching myself how to texture :banana:
:y: :a: :c: :o: :b: :y:

Aparantly I have a website, it is suposidly Here

Thanks to silgrad
11-27-2005, 11:39 PM,

:bananrock:
awesome! texturing, good, we need more modelers... hmm... that reminds me... I better continue my modelling work too! Big Grin AHHH life is so occupying.... sports, work, school, other mods and other commitments... *sigh* Sad
12-04-2005, 08:44 PM,

to restart the disscusion, i'm going to make a bold suggestion: I don't think that the redorna should colonize Bthanchend,

in the goals of the house you have listed take back the gash and kick the sixth houses ass, i don't think moving toward colonizing inside the ghost fence would help that first one and most of the sixth house in the ghostfence has been taken care of courtesy of the nerevarine.

so i suggest a new military postion be taken up by the redoran in the gash just northeast of Andasreth, near Milk and the Salothran Ancestral Tomb, this would finally give them more territory outside of the ashlands and would put them in a good central postion for moving troops and supplies and postions them perfectly for retaking Andasreth.

edit: i think it would work equally well (if not better) to have them be just north of the Salothran ancestral tomb (between it and the Ashimanu egg mine) in the spot marked on the second attachment (in green)

that area (according to the ingame map) is open and relativly flat, and is slightly more central, closer to gnisis and bal isra
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-05-2005, 12:43 AM,

you guys are too quick....
I thought that I had made it clear that Bthanchend wasn't a colony..... it was a Dwemer hold used by the Venim clan and their soldiers as a barracks and armory.... and it overlooks a diamond mine.... NOT a colony settlement

I was gonna have the PC be able to make their own town and be the hetman if they joined a house... but you already guessed the location...
I was thinking of letting a settlement be there as a 'player fort'.... if you guys claim all the good places for forts and settlments... where are the players and you (hopefully you'll play) have your own?!?!?!!?

jeez, think of the playing experience too....
but o well, you guys don't always fathom my mind's ideas

as for the map... red lines are common routes... dashed are less commonly used.... the three circles.... are important to the PC-town... and the guar herd is a memorable part of TES3 Redoran quests... infact Drulene Falen is actually a former Dres.... interesting....
and Andasreth is full of baddies so there's a watch tower... and of course the settlement will have a garrison...
you can see that it'll be strategic....
I plan to have the settlements yield a bit of revenue for the owner.. like you can go to the hetman who will give you the profits and stuff like that....

now, we need a name for this PC-fort

COnclusion: keep Bthanchend, your fort was what I was planning to be PCfort

EDIT: I am going to post up all my PC-fort suggestions... so that you guys know ahead of time, my mistake
12-05-2005, 12:47 AM,

kukluza i edited the post above yours with more info, what do you think? (i personally like the spot in green better)

the idea for having the player fort there is perfect though, because a more certral redoran position is needed if they want to stay strong

as for the names i'll take a little trip to the imperial library and be right back!

i'm back with a name! call the Redoran one: Fort Athyn from here

12-05-2005, 12:54 AM,

hmm... how about somewhere in between our 2 suggestions...?
I know you can't really see mine very well... it came out really bad, but I think you can kinda guess where it is...

Bthanchend is NOT a settlement anyhow... and it's staying... Venim clan owns it, its more of a private clan stronghold that they use to help train Redoran warriors... and watch the diamond mine

but the new PC settlement will be a Gash-region hold...
12-05-2005, 12:56 AM,

i gotcha :goodjob: what do you think of the name though?

12-05-2005, 01:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
kukluza i edited the post above yours with more info, what do you think? (i personally like the spot in green better)

the idea for having the player fort there is perfect though, because a more certral redoran position is needed if they want to stay strong

as for the names i'll take a little trip to the imperial library and be right back!

i'm back with a name! call the Redoran one: Fort Athyn from here

Fort Athyn.... I like it!
especially the Hope of the Redoran thing... I read it before... but that's good ...Redoran will really begin to see that....
spreading to their more hospitable territory... setting up a good economical base... that's the hope of the Redoran Smile
12-05-2005, 01:22 AM,

schweet! awsome connection man :goodjob: