Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran plans on Vvardenfell- discussion
12-05-2005, 01:33 AM,

funny thing is, it makes it seem like it is Athyn Sarethi's fort... which it isn't... plus Athyn rules the South Gash... not West Gash....

of course... Athyn the Councilor could very well be the Hope of the Redoran.... since he is the one giving you quests in TES3 that saves the Redoran
12-05-2005, 01:38 AM,

do you want to change it if it's confusing?
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-05-2005, 01:40 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
do you want to change it if it's confusing?

it might be best of we do
EDIT: what is the Dunmer word for hope?
12-05-2005, 01:41 AM,

dunno, i'll head over to the lore forum on the officlal site and ask

12-09-2005, 02:29 AM,

its been 39 posts.... and no conclusion... Sad
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=199393
12-09-2005, 02:51 AM,

wahtever, let's make something up, or use midium, but i say just make something up

12-15-2005, 02:14 AM,

no good on the ESForums...

how about naming after a Tribunal Saint? I'd say these would be best for naming a Redoran town... seeing as how tanners, miners, butchers, fishmongers, farmers, and laborers.... pretty much sums up Redoran commoners... also, a town based on St. Felms would probably reflect Redoran's hostility towards the Nords in general, St. Aralor reflects their more pure government, less corruption, and St. Meris might reflect that they do not want to resort to violence.... okay, not all Redoran feel that way, but most do... the Venim family appears to be very belligerent...

Quote:If you would learn self-respect and respect for others, follow Saint Aralor the Penitent, Patron of Tanners and Miners. This foul criminal repented his sins and traveled a circuit of the great pilgrimages on his knees.
Quote:If you would learn fierce justice, follow Saint Felms the Bold, Patron of Butchers and Fishmongers. This brave warlord slew the Nord invaders and drove them from our lands. He could neither read nor write, receiving inspiration directly from the lips of Almsivi.
Quote:If you would learn the love of peace, follow Saint Meris the Peacemaker, Patron of Farmers and Laborers. As a little girl, Saint Meris showed healing gifts, and trained as a Healer. She ended a long and bloody House War, intervening on the battlefield in her white robe to heal warriors and spellcrafters without regard to faction. The troops of all House adopted white robes as her standard, and refused to shed the blood of their brethren.
I say that St. Felms is probably the best... and maybe in the Temple of the small town there will be a shrine with the Clear of St. Felms.... and maybe that will be the finishing touch... to get the ax, and give it to the priest to place in the sanctified shrine...

....I dunno, just a thought...
12-16-2005, 02:21 AM,

not a bad idea at all :yes:

but first we should make sure that the cleaver of st felms isn't already in oblivion (though i do doubt it)

12-16-2005, 02:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
not a bad idea at all :yes:

but first we should make sure that the cleaver of st felms isn't already in oblivion (though i do doubt it)

definitely!
12-16-2005, 05:17 AM,

so is that all the backstory to St Felms Hold? (what do you think of that for a name?) did we ever decide on a final placement for it beyond: "centrally placed in the West Gash"?