Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran plans on Vvardenfell- discussion
12-16-2005, 12:40 PM,

I'd say here, where the maps show....
[Image: 21nu1.png][Image: 13gu.png]
mainly because it can defend the nearby guar herd to the south... and collect kwama eggs and scrib jelly from the egg mines in the west and north, namely Ashimanu and Sarmissun-Assa Egg Mines....
In nearby Milk and Andasreth, there are loads of bandits... and having a Redoran militarized and trade town right there will certainly increase security... and law enforcement
I suggest a watch tower south near Drulene Falen's hut to watch Andasreth and to protect her Guar herds....
and trade can be carried between the North Gash and the South Gash though that area is occupied by Caldrera.... and also traders from Aldruhn can go to this place with their goods...
not to mention quick troop deployment either to assist North Gash towns, Ald-ruhn itself or attacking Caldera if it comes to war... or sneaking into Bitter Coast to attack Gnaar Mok

as for the name... we already have the Nothryon Hold... lets be more creative...
St. Felms Fort, St. Felms Ward...
St. Felm Citadel... Felm's Pad, Felm's Shrine
Fortaleza del St. Felm :rofl:
maybe the Dunmer word for "Saint" and the word "town" or "Ruhn"... so saint-town..or I mean "Saint-ruhn".... or "fell" for city... although "Fell" was originally Dwemeric?.

EDIT:
if not going along with the Saint type town....
Bal-ouda means "rock-river"
Bal-Mar means "rock-fort"
....but that's kinda weak... I'd say saint is the best way
01-27-2006, 04:37 AM,

there is still no agreement as to the Dunmer word for Saint! ahhh!!!

...maybe Saints' Town?
maybe it will have a lot of Saint triloths and ancestral ash pits... signifying the resurgence of ancestor worship in Dunmer culture?

EDIT: I know it's dumb... but I am still agonizing over the Saints thing... it is a good idea... we need it to sound authentic if we are gonna use it though...
01-27-2006, 04:51 AM,

kukluza, if it's alright i'd llike to spearhead the planning for house redoran :yes:

it was the house i joined on my first playthrough, and has always been a favorite of mine
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
01-27-2006, 04:52 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
kukluza, if it's alright i'd llike to spearhead the planning for house redoran :yes:

it was the house i joined on my first playthrough, and has always been a favorite of mine
okay Smile
01-28-2006, 06:01 PM,

i'll think about it for awhile then post some overarching ideas and possible quests :goodjob:

01-29-2006, 11:30 PM,

[update]
01-30-2006, 02:29 AM,

As always, everthing looks great. :goodjob:
?The light that puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn? - Henry David Thoreau
01-30-2006, 02:30 AM,

uh, what changed with the update ?(

01-30-2006, 02:31 AM,

favored skills, generic troop-types
01-30-2006, 02:39 AM,

what about their common infantry, and guar riders?