Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for voice work
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM,

I'm having trouble getting my 'Sound Recorded' to record at a high volume, I keep trying to increase volume by 25% but I don't hear a difference.
You dance to remember, I dance to forget
07-05-2005, 06:09 PM,

I had also the problem that my original record was not loud enough. I then raised the volume of the recorded file with the progam i mentioned in this post about 1500%.
07-05-2005, 07:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Come on guys and girls, I'd really love to get some voice work from all of you - [...]

Can we please get some time? Wink

I have already set up everything around Quentin's line I don't hold a grudge. I have no surviving enemies... at all. from before I realized that clips had to be 44 Khz. Right now he just grunts where the line would be. So if it could be re-recorded at 44 Khz...? Pleeease? Big Grin

Let's hope we don't get any copyright problems, for this is an original quote from Crusade. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
07-05-2005, 07:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
Come on guys and girls, I'd really love to get some voice work from all of you - [...]

Can we please get some time? Wink

The clock moves slowly for me sometimes, I guess Cool
Yes of course, I just wanted to keep it fresh so it didn't die out. Right now I have the whole workings of the mod in my head, and inserting the code into the ever-more complicated scripts would be much easier now than in a month from now when I've moved on to other mod projects.

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
I have already set up everything around Quentin's line I don't hold a grudge. I have no surviving enemies... at all. from before I realized that clips had to be 44 Khz. Right now he just grunts where the line would be. So if it could be re-recorded at 44 Khz...? Pleeease? Big Grin

Let's hope we don't get any copyright problems, for this is an original quote from Crusade. Big Grin

If so, we'll just keep modding from jail. :]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-22-2005, 10:37 PM,

I submitted the mod to Quentin about a week ago, so if anyone has done or plan to do voice work, that'd be up to him to include.

My deepest thanks to Quentin and The Nerevarine for bringing such great atmoshphere to the adventure! I'm awestruck every time I hear the coldblooded pirate scoff after dispensing the weak Legionnaires, and the warm greeting by the Captain makes for a very entertaining cut-scene. Excellent! :yes:
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-23-2005, 09:06 AM,
RE: Request for voice work
This guy is said to be pro and always willing to help...

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...119710&hl=
07-23-2005, 09:57 AM,

abot: Thanks for the tip! I think voice work from our own team adds to the charm though.
Angel mired in filth