Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRAC08 "Steadhelm Region Area Claim" [Finished]
07-08-2008, 05:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
The purple indicates missing textures.

Are you using the ST bsa?

No, do I need to? I'll go hunting for it.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-08-2008, 05:16 PM,

I'll send you a PM.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-08-2008, 10:26 PM,

Thanks for the help everyone, especially Sandor. I'll take a peek at Dumac seeing as it connects to the south of this region. Are there any links concerning this region's landscaping, particularly? It's not an important question but it might help.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-09-2008, 10:02 AM,

Gah! I've put the bsa file into my Data directory, check-boxed the esm and loaded up the CS but there's still a hell of a lot of purple there. I chose the ferry cell first deliberately because I thought it may be partly modded already but I'm still getting lots of marker errors, too. If it helps, the 'Cypress Knee Cluster' parts are shaded out in the Cell View along with 'RockGreatForest165Moss' but despite it mentioning the likes of 'SilgradBlackGumTrees' in the Cell View (not shaded), I still can't see any Silgrad features ?( . I can still see plenty of knee clusters in the render window, though. Any ideas?

Edit - The bsa must still be inactive or something because I can't drag out any Black Gum Trees from the Object Window. They just don't appear.
07-09-2008, 10:36 AM,

You have to register the bsa in the ini files.
Check the instructions on the DL page.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-09-2008, 11:46 AM,

I've checked I'm playing the right versions and changed my .ini files accordingly. My .bsa file is in the right place (in the Data directory with my other .bsa files) but still no banana! ?( I'm still purple.
07-09-2008, 12:08 PM,

Please PM the ini files.

TIA.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-09-2008, 01:36 PM,

I'm underway at last and drew myself a map with contours for my planning. I was just wondering...how many Velothi / Fort Ruins and Moldcaves would you say is reasonable for this area on average? And camps, for that matter?
07-09-2008, 01:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I'm underway at last and drew myself a map with contours for my planning. I was just wondering...how many Velothi / Fort Ruins and Moldcaves would you say is reasonable for this area on average?
As per the OP at least 1 for every 15 cells.
The claim is 81 cells, so at least 5.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-09-2008, 01:56 PM,

Thanks but I'm getting annoyed here because, although I've had this problem with the tutorial, it is happening with more frequency right now. I'm trying to move over the area but whenever I move the view and click on a second tree so that I can focus, the whole render screen jumps to a completely different cell that's miles away. X( Why is it doing that?

I've tried to move to the same place about eight times now and failed.

Edit - It's doing this constantly. I can't get focused on anything :poorme: