Poll: Which Plane should we feature (if any)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azura (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Vaermina (Other)
0%
0 0%
Nocturnal (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sanguine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Hermaeus Mora (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sheogorath (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Molag Bal (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Mephala (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Boethia (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Hircine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST's Plane of Oblivion
05-12-2007, 11:34 AM,

I don't think there's enough votes yet. We also had a full 31 votes, right now there's only 10.

Last time (before we were in general agreement on a new poll), Azura had 9, but now Azura has none, so the poll kind of varies... The idea of Azura's plane might have been exciting at first though, but the idea wore off. This time around, we know a lot more about different planes of Oblivion, so that could be another explanation. Unless someone would vote for Azura again now. EDIT: There we go, that didn't take long. Big Grin
05-12-2007, 11:43 AM,

I think I'll cast my vote for Azura. There's a lot of considerations but when it boils down to it in my opinion, she has a significance for the Dunmer and as everyone knows the player got to meet her in the old game, so I find it to be a good choice both due to our mod's focus and to further the feeling of nostalgia. Not that the plane would offer much nostalgia since it's completely new, but Azura would.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-12-2007, 10:21 PM,

Why do we need a oblivion plane? What's the point of it?
05-12-2007, 10:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Why do we need a oblivion plane? What's the point of it?

We don't, this is *IF* we do have one. I think it's sort of for fun, but could be very useful should we decide to have a plane of Oblivion (fun!). Smile But the priority right now is to get everything else done before expanding elsewhere.
07-22-2007, 07:42 PM,

Bumping, in hope of more votes