Poll: Which Plane should we feature (if any)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azura (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Vaermina (Other)
0%
0 0%
Nocturnal (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sanguine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Hermaeus Mora (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sheogorath (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Molag Bal (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Mephala (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Boethia (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Hircine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST's Plane of Oblivion
04-02-2007, 07:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
TR is doing Vermina's Quagmire
Just out of curiosity, how are you planning to make the realm morph and change every few minutes? I seriously hope your not planning to make it some kind of static worldspace.

Anyway if Vaermina is out of the question then my vote goes to Sanguine - parties? drink? endless debauchery? sounds like fun! Big Grin
04-02-2007, 07:58 PM,

i wonder how much say the daedra have in wheather their gates are open. if the borders between oblivion and nirn are borked more then one realm is bound to pop up (even if it is only dagon who takes advantage).

that bieng said, dagon is probably not the only one who could benifit from the opening. Boethia (deceit, conspiracy, plots), Hircine (hunting mortals), Mephala (interfearing with mortals for amusement), Molag Bal (enslavement, harvesting of souls), Sanguine (evil fun), and Vaernima (dreams/nightmares) are those who would most obviously benifit. the others would too, but that would take more creative thought.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-02-2007, 08:07 PM,

Well here's the thing, any daedra who poses a threat to Mundus will not be allowed to open a gate in Tamriel. The only daedra lord who's gotten away with that is Dagon because he had help from the other side. Sheogorath, on the other hand, posed no threat to Cyrodiil, but rather was trying to stop a threat against himself. If you are going to have a daedra open a gate, lore-wise they must be doing it with good intentions or Akatosh will stop them.

Peryite did the same thing, he posed no harm. Although I'm dissapointed that they made his realm look just like the others, someone should make a mod to fix that.
Lol what?
04-02-2007, 08:37 PM,

The Dreugh mod for TES3, and the end of TES4 Vvardenfell's main quest has to do with Molag Bal's Coldharbour

I'd rather you guys not use Coldharbour but if you all vote for it all of a sudden, I have no control over that. If you guys absolutely must, there are of course ways to work it out, and maybe you guys visit one part of his worl and we another Confusedhrug: it's not the end of the world if we both like Molag Bal's hood, we just need to be creative :goodjob:
04-02-2007, 08:46 PM,

Skyrims main quest involves Hircine, but I'm not sure whether it'll include his realm or not.
04-02-2007, 10:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair
Skyrims main quest involves Hircine, but I'm not sure whether it'll include his realm or not.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
The Dreugh mod for TES3, and the end of TES4 Vvardenfell's main quest has to do with Molag Bal's Coldharbour

I'd rather you guys not use Coldharbour but if you all vote for it all of a sudden, I have no control over that. If you guys absolutely must, there are of course ways to work it out, and maybe you guys visit one part of his worl and we another Confusedhrug: it's not the end of the world if we both like Molag Bal's hood, we just need to be creative :goodjob:

ST's Coldharbour (the ST region) will have nothing to do with either Skyrim or Vvardenfell's Coldharbours, so I don't see what the problem is (featuring different areas of Coldharbour). There'd be no repetition or conflicts.
04-03-2007, 12:22 AM,

Well i think the problem is really that there's only so many ways to portray coldharbour, and seeing as Vvardenfell and ST share many assets, there is some question as to how original we could both get. Plus, if we do contradictory things (we destroy coldharbour, they don't, ect) it will break realism if you are playing both ST and Vvardenfell.

I'd personally go for something where you can be extremely creative, such as the evil amusement in sanguine's realm, or prehaps mephala.

Another question - how large would we make these realms, and how large would the quest be for them? I don't think this is the main quest, so how large is it going to be.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-03-2007, 12:28 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

ST's Coldharbour (the ST region) will have nothing to do with either Skyrim or Vvardenfell's Coldharbours, so I don't see what the problem is (featuring different areas of Coldharbour). There'd be no repetition or conflicts.
No worries, Skyrim's not doing Coldharbour anyway. However as Alasdair mentioned we might give the player a glimpse of Hircine's realm, the Hunting Grounds (I can already see it in my head Big Grin ). All this will probably be as a part of the werewolf faction quest line.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
04-03-2007, 12:28 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Well I think the problem is really that there's only so many ways to portray coldharbour, and seeing as Vvardenfell and ST share many assets, there is some question as to how original we could both get. Plus, if we do contradictory things (we destroy coldharbour, they don't, ect) it will break realism if you are playing both ST and Vvardenfell.

that's what i mean...
we need to show continuity... but also originality...
so we dont contradict but we don't degrade the experience for each other

well said Seniosh :goodjob:

Vivec is very related to Vvardenfell, and Vivec has had milennia of warring with Molag Bal and his Dreugh children, etc. I felt Molag Bal and Coldharbour would be a fitting place for Vvardenfell-players to be able to visit in the Main Quest

but for the Redoran i think Boethiah or Azura is good...
I mean if the Redoran are yearning for independence politically and economically... someone like Boethiah (schemes, rebellion, plots) would be good... and Azura for love in the hour of twilight (for the Redoran)
04-03-2007, 02:30 AM,
RE: The Next Oblivion
Id Say Personaly The Nocturnal cause for one it is one two favorites #1 being Sheogorth but ya know its already partialy but no entirely there via the ep. the nocturnal would be a realy cool dark and shadowy and secritive relm perfect for pic pockets :yes:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass