Poll: Which Plane should we feature (if any)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azura (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Vaermina (Other)
0%
0 0%
Nocturnal (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sanguine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Hermaeus Mora (Other)
0%
0 0%
Sheogorath (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Molag Bal (House of Troubles)
0%
0 0%
Mephala (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Boethia (Anticipation)
0%
0 0%
Hircine (Other)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST's Plane of Oblivion
04-02-2007, 01:48 PM,

Changing landmass would be cool, especially if you did it very discreetly, so that the player got confused and freaked out and not know exactly what was happening. Vaermina has the potential to scare us all out of our wits, which is actually quite a bit easier than incredible beauty.

Quote:Originally posted by Alasdair
Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
Oh. Linux. There's a half-thought OS for you. Big Grin
What would that make windows? a quarter thought os? ?( Wink

A lot of thought was put into making windows as torturous as possible, you have to give them credit for that
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-02-2007, 02:28 PM,

I think TR was planning to make Vaermina or something, that's out, and I guess we're making Hermaeus Mora.

Yes, the past sections will have every single piece of lore that ever existed in the Elder Scrolls community, the entire Imperial Library website in-game with titleless books. It will be completely random which book you find.

Andthen there are quests where you must get these specific books for NPC's. To find them, they will tell you the area they are in and then give you an effect that makes the book glow, you grab it, bring it back, and they take the effect off.

Yes, I also like the idea of scenery in the library matching the books found in it.

This is going to be very tedious writing all these books. We will have static ones on bookshelves, but we will have readable ones on tables or something. We will have a lot of readable ones, pretty much about everything in lore will be readable, and then we will have tons of static bookshelves lined up everywhere.

Another idea to make the library seem even bigger: There are guards that guard huge doors that lead nowhere, and you talk to them and they say, "Stop, you can go no further. The knowledge outside Nirn is forbidden to you mortals." Except there are two doors you can go to, the one for Sheogorath's realm, and so long as you at least have count status in SI the guards will say, "Ah, I see you are a standing member in Sheogorath's Shivering Isles. Very well, you may proceed in, but since you are from Nirn, you can ONLY go so far as the isles, nowhere else in Sheogorath's domain, and then a wing strictly for Hermaeus' Realm, because you go there too. I dunno, maybe. There definately should be forbidden sections though.

My god, this is gonna be great. So much knowledge.

And then you will have a house you can buy somewhere, and a huge Librarian/Boss/Guardian that you will need to kill.

Will you actually be able to meet Hermaeus or is he somewhere else?
Lol what?
04-02-2007, 02:40 PM,

I think meeting the god would be nice , but he doesn't really look human like the other daedra .
[Image: ob_daedra_hermaeusmora.jpg][Image: dae_hermaeus.jpg]
Any comment on my moving walls at some places ?

sheorogath cunfusis little boys
04-02-2007, 02:45 PM,

Hermaeus Mora isn't even on the poll and can only have at least one vote since there are 2 votes on other and one of them is for Vaermina. Big Grin Don't you think that the Apocrypha would be a bit boring anyway?
04-02-2007, 07:04 PM,

Boethiah. Azura is definatly fun, but it doesent have the dungeon (as in combating evil people's) prerequisite of oblivion. there would be no point in entering it if its just a purty place. Boethiah on the other hand also holds cultural segnificance to the dunmer but has more "evil" posibilities.

TR is doing Vermina's Quagmire, just FYI. (and holy poopie, those ints are a peach to review Tongue)

[mod=TheImperialDragon]No foul language on this forum. :no:[/mod]

[mod=LadyNerevar]Edited, psheesh[/mod]

[mod=TheImperialDragon]Big Grin[/mod]
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
04-02-2007, 07:11 PM,

I'd have to say either Moonshadow (Azura's) or Coldharbour (Molag Bal's). I personally think Coldharbour would be the most interesting of the bunch. Kind of reminds me of how in LoZ: A Link to the Past how there was the ruined version of the world, filled with new characters, adventure, danger, and all that.
04-02-2007, 07:27 PM,

Molag would be fun if you decide to play heavily into the whole vampirism thing. and then there is the whole vivec thing.... Wink Perhaps one enters into an oath or contract when one enters the plane? or mayhaps one needs to be a vamp to close its gates?

simply put, i have ideas for everything. esepcialy since im getting hyperer by the second (spring time)

also, the [mod] tag is fun to use. too bad it dosent come in different colors Big Grin

[/spaz]

04-02-2007, 07:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady NerevarPerhaps one enters into an oath or contract when one enters the plane? or mayhaps one needs to be a vamp to close its gates?

No gates plz. Had enough of those in Vanilla OB. Tongue Not to mention gates are now impossible.

Now, what would be interesting is a spell that transported the player between, or maybe certain "Port Masters" who could teleport beings between the two worlds.

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
also, the [mod] tag is fun to use. too bad it dosent come in different colors Big Grin

Yep, sure is a shame.
04-02-2007, 07:35 PM,

you have to take into consideration the fact that the player may not have closed the gates before comming to silgrad, in wich case they could still be open. the gates dont have to look the same though, like this for example. depending on what daedra is chosen the gates would reflect their personality.

04-02-2007, 07:40 PM,

Only the Dagonites seem to be interested in this whole world domination thing. I wouldn't have gates to other planes other than the Deadlands if the Oblivion Crisis is still active.