01-11-2007, 02:34 PM,

wait a minute,
oh yea,
i did save the emp.
he just sat there.
it was funny, "ok blades guy, ummm why are you checkin the emporers shoes?"

i may have used ressurect.
cant remember that very well.

edit: doh! i forgot the close quotation mark.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
01-11-2007, 08:48 PM,

In my opinion, the saddest moment of Oblivion is, when you, in the Daedra quest of Mephala, has to make a peaceful town go into a frenzy, and kill one of the two clans off. I diden't really feel sad, but i felt more dirty and wicked than i had anytime before. But my "imcompetance" to rescue Lachance made me feel sad, as he was my assasin's father figure, and Obi-Wan.

I've also completet the DB quests up to listner. But either i'm exceptionally sinister, devious and cold heartet, or just an proffesional killer without feelings on the job, but i diden't fell anything when cleansing the sanctuary. Not other than a bit "joy", as they all encouraged me to do whatever Lachance had bit me, though Mraaj's "Why, brother!?" scream did haunt me a while.
Five Minutes to Midnight
01-11-2007, 10:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lloyd DeVirr
Not other than a bit "joy", as they all encouraged me to do whatever Lachance had bit me, though Mraaj's "Why, brother!?" scream did haunt me a while.
What, they say stuff? They just kind of ignored me as I killed them in front of each other.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM,

Next time you do it, if ever, try talking with the individual NPC before killing them, about the contract.

The vampire will, if my memorie serves me, say something around that you should do the contract without regrets, no matter WHAT it was about, and that Lachances trust shoulden't be tampered with.
Everyone will urge you on to complete your secret assignment. Quiet funny, actually.
Five Minutes to Midnight
03-03-2007, 07:05 PM,

I am a bit coldhearted so for me it was joy ith all the DB quests still the FG quest at water edge was very sad
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
03-04-2007, 09:02 AM,

when i realized i had to pick between versions fo cm_partners because of conflictions.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin