Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddest Oblivion Moments?
10-02-2006, 05:11 PM,

I hated the fate of Lucien, he was kinda cool - it felt like the moment you see Sotha Sil in Tribunal....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
10-02-2006, 06:03 PM,

Lucien was/is the coolest character EVER! I hated that he had to die, though I was overjoyed when I got to slaughter the Black Hand. :chaos: Can't say I have a saddest moment, games rarely effect my mood in that way, but the death Lucien is what I disliked seeing the most.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
10-04-2006, 01:25 PM,

I found a new sad moment,in mod form.Its extremely fun and gets sad later,and i mean sad! its the mod Ruined-Tail,he makes a good companion and he rescued the slaves in the Mehrunes Razor plugin with me Big Grin (for those saying its impossible to stop the slaves from attacking me,i have two words for you.Companion Share) Ruined-Tail is an Argonian with a dark past.Those of you who like the Shadowscale (throws rocks at black marsh Big Grin) will love this mod.It does get sad at the end-ish bit though.

Enjoy! :goodjob:

Oh and one thing thats good about this mod is that he becomes good or evil by the things you tell him.

Note:the voice overs are a little..meh..so i suggest playing without the voice.
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-07-2006, 04:23 AM,

One of the side quests tugged a bit a my heart strings, namely the misc. quest Revenge Served Cold. The sight of the grave of the farmer's wife next to their house kinda hit me. Made me sit and think a bit on how precious people really are to us.
Bard out...

"Stop hitting that key... there is no Escape."
10-07-2006, 08:09 AM,

for me also DB cleanup quest , especially the vampire. I really hated he had to be killed :poorme: :poorme: . Abd later in DB when lucien was killed . I wanted to slaugter the entire black hand when i saw him .
10-07-2006, 11:28 AM,

Yes,the cleansing quest only really annoyed me because of the stupidity (killing lucien lachance) and for having to kill Mraaj Daar,who became one of my favourite characters Sad,as for the vampire meh he was alright but im a werewolf person! Big Grin

But im looking forward to THIS at least
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-08-2006, 11:05 PM,

I just did the one with helping Odiil Farm, and I had to go back to the man and inform him of his sons' deaths. so then I went back and made a memorial from clutter I found. I just felt bad.
Lol what?
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM,

Just remember everything in the game was never more than a couple of blocks of memory and pixels on a screen.
10-09-2006, 05:40 PM,

There wasn't really anything that was sad, but it was dissapointing they killed off Lucien and the Vampire db guy that you have to kill in the cleansing mission.

There were alot of things I didn't see though, so there is probably more.
10-10-2006, 02:11 PM,

That is true, but an immersive game is always fun. Pixels or not, when you like a character, and they die, you can't help but feel bad.
Lol what?